GeoComply is one of the fastest-growing startups in North America. Achieving 650% growth in annual revenue over the past three years and dubbed a pre-IPO tech “Unicorn”, we were named by Fast Company as the number one “Most Innovative Enterprise Company” in 2022. Located in Vancouver, Canada, we have ten offices globally, five of which are in major North American cities.
Operating at the center of a new generation for cybersecurity, we’re uniquely positioned to help partners make better risk-based decisions, utilising our ten-plus years of historical geolocation data. Detecting fraud for Financial Institutions and protecting valuable Media & Entertainment content are issues we can directly address by applying geolocation.
The primary responsibility of the Solutions Advisory Leader is to build and deliver GeoComply’s Solutions Engineering team. The focus of this role will be to find innovative solutions to the myriad challenges that are involved in the transitioning of new customers successfully into the GeoComply eco-system.
As GeoComply is rapidly entering these new markets (FinTech, Crypto, EdTech and Merchant Risk) at the same time as well as continuing to build our client portfolio in the Gaming space, the Solutions Advisory Leader’s ability to take on multiple projects simultaneously while tapping into expert communication skills to work with internal colleagues to adapt existing products and services to meet the new demands of these new customers will be put to great use.
What You Will Be Doing
- Working hand in glove with the Biz Dev, Sales, and Account Management teams and their customers to understand current and new needs and requirements to position legacy and new solutions.
- Working with customers through discovery, solutioning, selling, and closing motions.
- Own the technical hand-off process from sales to integration primes.
- Be the focal point of communication between the Product Marketing and Product Enablement teams with the revenue teams.
- Act as the Customer Experience team internal solution subject matter expert.
- Scoping and building new systems, teams, processes, and tools support existing and new products, markets and customers.
- Collaborate with the Customer Experience teams to continuously identify CX friction points and propose solutions to improve them.
- Participate in post-launch reviews in order to contribute to continuous improvement of the selling value propositions and sales processes.
- Participate in discovery efforts with the target client ecosystems in order to help identify potential partnerships.
- 5 years experience in building and leading a Sales Engineering and/or Technical Account Management team.
- Strong experience in B2B complex sales environments, demonstrated skills in the art of the demo (tell, show, tell; persona-based storytelling, technical ability with environments)
- Experience in tailored customer value-based solution positioning
- Experience in Product-Market-fit field feedback to Product teams
- Extremely intelligent, able to process information on new systems, markets, use cases and processes very quickly and effectively.
- Computer Science Degree and/or Strong technical understanding of core systems and integration methodologies.
- Strong Project Management skills
- Strong communication skills; a customer-centric team player able to build rapport with both customers and colleagues in order to solve problems and deliver solutions that satisfy multiple stakeholders.
Let us share why we think you’d love working with us:
We have a track record of success and a vision and a plan for a promising future. GeoComply has close to 100% market share for player location regulatory compliance in the US gaming space. And we have fueled that momentum with the expansion into new markets – media & entertainment and fintech.
We are proud of our values and we live them in all of our actions, conversations, and work:There’s always a way; Together we can do more; Aim higher. Then higher; Act with integrity; For the greater good.
We are proud to be part of a global team that develops award-winning solutions for some of the world’s largest and most innovative companies.
We will support you on your learning journey. We invest in employee career growth and development. Our learning & development commitment includes leadership and technical development, a substantial budget for education and training, as well as dedicated work hours for self-study.
We care about our team. Our GeoComply team is talented, has a bias for action, and is known for their positive attitude and energy. Team members are generously rewarded with competitive salaries, incentives, and a comprehensive benefits package.
We care about giving back to the communities in which we live and work. GeoComply supports a broad range of community initiatives through donations and employee volunteer activities.
We know that work can be fun. We take the time to create employee events and experiences where everyone can connect and celebrate.
Now What? Send us your resume and a cover letter. We Can’t Wait To Meet You.
At GeoComply, we live our value of Act with Integrity. Our workplace is built on mutual respect and inclusion. We know that diversity of experience and thought has led to connection, innovation, and our company’s success. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, and identities.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.
Follow us on social media