We make study software that improves your confidence and ability to learn.
- We’re a SaaS scale up and one of the fastest growing tech companies in the North.
- There’s 100+ of us around the UK with our offices in Leeds.
- Our software is award-winning and used by 100,000s of students at over 700 universities & colleges worldwide.
- We’ve been rated an outstanding company to work for by Best Companies.
- We’re growing so we can achieve our mission to support 1 million students to become better learners by 2026.
Growing Glean’s Product Marketing Capability
▶ Charles Hague, Head of Product Marketing
“We’re excited to invest in growing Glean’s Product Marketing capability so we can align teams around the needs of our customers and market. This role puts you at the heart of our go-to-market strategy and is integral to the growth of our product and the value it brings to learners.”
Could this be you?
▶ Senior Product Marketing Manager
The Senior Product Marketing Manager is responsible for meeting and exceeding business objectives for a portfolio of products and programs for Glean. Critical to the success of the role includes developing a deep understanding of Glean’s audiences, business and product strategies, as part of the wider launch plans and roadmap.
- Define global launch strategies & GTM plans for new products or programs for our learner segments
- Stand up and execute the global product marcomms strategy, including all lifecycle stages
- Develop and own the learner product marcomms strategy for Glean’s learner products and services to deliver against key strategic priorities and established KPIs
- Own the go-to-market strategy for new product feature launches
- Craft and communicate compelling story and vision of Glean products and services to a broad range of users
We’d love to hear from you if…
- You are a Senior Product Marketing Manager with 8+ years(or equivalent) in marketing/comms, and preferably 5+ years( or equivalent) in product marketing/comms
- You have experience within an environment that has several segments across both users and buyers and you feel comfortable operating in both
- You can demonstrate the ability to develop and execute strategic positioning, messaging, segmentation, and strategic, impactful go-to-market and adoption plans
The whole package
Some little things that make a big difference:
- 33 days annual leave + 3 gifted days at Christmas
- Generous individual learning and training allowance
- Truly flexible hours to suit when you work best
- Full home working set up and beautiful collaborative office space
- Nomad working policy with family travel insurance
- Enhanced 26 weeks maternity and 4 weeks paternity (fully paid)
- Health cash plan (from glasses to massages)
- 6% employer pension contribution