Our award-winning technology powers conversations with customers for some of the world’s largest enterprises. We believe that combining the human touch with technology is the best way to create amazing customer experiences. When human abilities such as problem-solving, creative thinking and relationship building are enhanced with technology… magical moments happen.
We’re growing rapidly, and seeking a passionate professional to join our Revenue Ops team in the US as a Sales Enablement Manager!
What you’ll do:
- Partner with sales and GTM leadership to build the enablement strategy and plan for our Sales team, including sales process methodology, onboarding/ramp period, sales technology stack, sales-sourced pipeline generation, content management, and XFN stakeholder coordination
- Design, build, and deliver training content to improve upon the way we sell into all business segments, raising win rates and accelerating ramp time
- Develop and partner with our sales leaders to coach their teams to facilitate consistent application of processes
- Partner with key sales’ cross-functional partners (marketing, operations, product, PMM) and external vendors to launch and optimize processes for sales efficiency and ensure sales is prepared to execute against priorities
- Support content development, training, and program management for sales kickoff events
- Establish success/ROI criteria for training solutions, measure the impact of enablement solutions, and optimize or pivot based on results
- Train across a variety of mediums (e.g., in-person, virtual, eLearning, videos, on-the-job support, management reinforcement & coaching tools)
- Minimum 3-5+ years of experience driving sales training and broader sales enablement programs for SaaS
- Highly proficient at building strong, lasting relationships with experienced sales leaders and professionals
- Excels in execution, establishing priorities and meeting swift deadlines in a fast pace, rapidly changing environment
- Experience in enterprise sales or a sales-driven environment preferred
- Passion for developing others
- Proven success at managing cross functional teams and partnering with external vendors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Highly organized, detailed-oriented, and self-directed
- Glia stock options and competitive salary
- Diversity: 18 languages and 15 countries represented.
- Professional development support (trainings, courses, conferences, books, etc)
- Transparent career development system
- Different options for your working preferences (office, remote, flexible)
- Access to all the latest tools and equipment you’ll need
- Sports compensation, reimbursement for therapy, counseling sessions
- Team events: annual employee awards, internal hackathons, and a dozen cool events from cooking to the Glia olympic games 🙂
- Generous referral bonuses
*Glia is an equal opportunity employer. Glia does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.glia.com.