Gong unlocks reality to help people and companies reach their full potential. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ empowers customer-facing teams to take advantage of their most valuable assets – customer interactions, which the Gong platform automatically captures and analyzes. Gong then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue and go-to-market teams to determine the best actions for winning outcomes. Thousands of innovative companies like Morningstar Inc., Paychex, LinkedIn, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. Gong is an award winning company and was recognized on the Inc 5000 (#99), Forbes Cloud 100 (#14), LinkedIn Top Start Ups (#2), and Great Places to Work lists in 2021.
Gong is looking to hire a seasoned Director of Digital Marketing to generate sourced opportunities and nurture in-pipeline prospects for our Commercial, Mid-Market, Enterprise, and Strategic sales teams. This role will report to the Vice President of Marketing and will partner closely with our Content, ABM, Sales Development, and Marketing Operations teams.
This is an opportunity to play a critical and high-visibility role to lead the go-to-market strategy for digital advertising, website optimization testing, and growth marketing at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies of all time.
- You’ll lead global digital marketing strategy across paid acquisition, web marketing, and growth marketing for the revenue intelligence platform that’s changing how marketing is done in B2B.
- Help drive towards demand generation goals by creating digital moments that will drive leads, and, more importantly, pipeline. You’ll own inbound pipeline.
- Our number one operating principle is “create raving fans” and your digital experiences will be a big part of that. We strive to create “wow” moments, across all touch points including our ads, website, and more.
- Inspire the digital marketing team (current and future members) and help in their growth
- Manage priorities, develop effective processes, and partner with leaders across all levels to drive cross-functional event initiatives.
- Present monthly and quarterly digital marketing analytics reports and provide thoughtful recommendations based on data-backed insights and qualitative feedback.
- Everything above and more to help contribute to the team’s main goal of maximizing qualified opportunities and building our brand.
- At least 12 years of digital advertising experience, ideally for a SaaS or B2B business.
- 7+ years of experience directly managing and growing a marketing team.
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable presenting in executive-level settings.
- Ability to tie advertising spend & performance to sales pipeline results.
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, & Bizible is ideal.
Perks & benefits
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- For most plans, Gong pays 100% of the premiums for employees and 50% of premiums for dependents.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from-home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.gong.io.
Follow us on social media