Where you’ll work: US Remote EST or CST
Marketing at GoTo
We’re individuals, each with our own interests, passions and backgrounds. Together, we’re a diverse, tight-knit team that thrives on finding new, unexpected ways to tell stories about our brand and products within a flexible work environment. The Marketing Department at GoTo guides how the company interacts with customers, prospects, and employees – impacting every piece of our business around the globe. We enable each other to live our best worklives. To us, it doesn’t get much more exciting than that. If that sounds like something that would excite you too, we’d love to meet you.
Your Day to Day
At GoTo we’re looking for an experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our Unified Communications and Collaboration Marketing team. This is a key hire and a unique opportunity to be a pivotal player at a company that is at the center of helping businesses connect with their customers and employees.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager you would be working on:
Developing Messaging Frameworks — You will drive the development of market-ready messaging that is compelling, differentiated, and extensible across GoTo’s UCC solutions.
Activate Messaging Frameworks — You will develop an execution plan and be accountable ensuring all necessary channels, assets and stakeholders are utilizing the new messaging framework documents.
Lead Competitive Intelligence Programs— You will ensure we’re always equipped to articulate our proposition in a manner that differentiates us from the rest of the market.
Conduct UCC Market Research —- You will be the UCC customer champion, understanding their pain points, goals, switching triggers and blockers while also understanding the market landscape and trends.
What We’re Looking For
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager your background will look like
- 5+ years general marketing experience (B2B experience preferred) with 3+ years in a Product Marketing background required
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or a related field
- Experience designing and operationalized Messaging Frameworks in previous roles
- Proficient in drawing insights and creating actionable outcomes from market research, industry analysis and customer feedback.
- Experience acting as a customer champion within an organization, showcasing your ability to develop cross-functional relationships and formal feedback channels across customer-facing teams.
You’ll be working towards a shared goal with an open-minded and cohesive team greater than the sum of its parts. At GoTo, we’re passionate about growing a diverse and inclusive work ecosystem because unique takes make us a stronger company, and Stronger Together. We’re committed to creating an inclusive space for everyone, no matter what. That’s how we’ll Be Real, Think Big, Move Fast, and Keep Growing along the way.
* This position may not be performed, in whole or in part, in NYC (whether in an office, the field or remotely from the candidate’s home).