Gradient Works is a seed-stage software startup tackling one of the most painful things for the sales team of the future — making sure the right rep takes the right action with the right account at the right time. We’re still young, but our customers love our dynamic books product and our adoption and retention metrics are strong.
Join us and be one of our earliest members of the sales organization, where your input will build the foundation for the whole team. At Gradient Works, we’re big on ownership and our commitment to you is that we’ll give you the freedom to own your day-to-day, support you, and hold you accountable for the outcomes. It won’t be easy, but for the right person, it will be incredibly rewarding.
What You’ll Do
The Account Executive will be one of the first sales team members, report directly to the Head of Growth, and have a significant impact on the future of our sales organization. You’ll focus on outreach to new business prospects, run in-depth discovery calls to better understand your prospects’ challenges, and deliver custom demos of the platform. We’re a transparent organization and if being a self-starter or having a “let’s get it done” attitude isn’t something you enjoy, this might not be the role for you, and that’s totally okay! This is a perfect role for someone who is goal-driven, self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and a hard worker who thrives in a startup environment. We value constant learning and continual growth and are looking for people who will make both our culture and technology even better.
Your day-to-day work would mean that you:
- Are the first point of contact for our prospects through market research, prospecting, setting meetings, product demos, proofs of concept, proposals, negotiation, and closing new business
- Build pipeline daily, with cumulative minimum activity goals of 60 cold calls, emails, and social media outreach
- Conduct effective demonstrations to RevOps and Sales leaders including C-suite executives
- Strategically plan account outreach and apply sales strategy to accurately forecast your book of business
- Work with our product, marketing and engineering teams to ensure the customer experience is seamless
Who You Are
We’re looking for someone who has the following characteristics. And even if you don’t match every single one, let’s talk! If this role speaks to you, then we want to speak to you.
- At least 2 years of consultative sales experience
- Shown success in demonstrating and selling SaaS to Director, VP and C-Suite buyers in RevOps and Sales roles
- Genuinely curious (you naturally get to the “why” behind what people say or do)
- Cold calling, emailing, social selling experience
- Expert communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong experience in pipeline management (sales qualification, presentation skills, negotiation)
- Tech sales background
- Revenue Operations experience
- Startup experience
- Experience using MEDDPICC and/or Challenger sales methodologies
Our company is HQed in Austin, TX. This role will be based in Austin with the opportunity for remote work after the completion of your onboarding and training. If you’re interested in learning more, please email [email protected].
To apply for this job please visit www.gradient.works.