The Marketing Ops Specialist has an understanding of best practices and experience in Hubspot/Marketo.
This, US Remote, role will work closely with all Account Based Marketing Core Teams to ensure that all client portals are set up with optimal methods. Provide instructions on how to achieve a specific goal or how to leverage the platform to accomplish a goal. Know best practices in their respective communities. Understand how reporting ties into data collection. Executing complex logic pieces based on a strategic goal.
Communication with clients and internal teams will be important to execute different visions.
- Hubspot/Marketo Execution
- Advise clients and team members on optimal methods.
- Gather requirements from clients or internal team
- Creation of complex logic pieces with Workflows/Programs
- Thoroughly explain features and the inherit design of those features.
- Can offer different solutions with expectations of ramifications.
- Thoroughly test any automations that are created.
- Audit different Hubs in Hubspot and Marketo to see potential issues.
- Translate features from one platform to the other.
- Organize client features while testing the results.
- Setting realistic expectations for scope of work and deadlines.
- Assisting Sales with scoping of new projects and pricing for execution.
Character traits of a CRM Specialist:
- Detail oriented
- High logic
- Clear Communicator
The Successful Candidate:
- At least 2 years’ experience in either Platform – must be at an expert level
- Professional and able to bring solutions to issues internally or with clients
What you’ll be accountable for:
- Deliverables following agreed upon deadlines
- Deliverables being thoroughly tested for quality and accuracy
- Making clients happy through responsive, thorough and excellent support
Metrics that will define success:
- Compliance with delivery deadlines
- Reopened tasks due to inaccuracy