The Revenue Operations Consultant will be responsible for leading our most sophisticated customers through their pre-sales and implementation experience with HubSpot’s Marketing, Sales, Service and Operations software or other applicable technology. We are looking for motivated team members who have strong communication skills, technical acumen, a passion for solving challenging problems, and strong business acumen.
Communication with clients and Mojo Core teams will be important to executing different visions.
- New Business Support
- Work with new business sales to recommend the right implementation approach for their Business
- Develop strong relationships with your clients and the internal delivery teams
- Serve as a direct liaison between clients and internal delivery teams
- Manage client and internal delivery team expectations; don’t be afraid to have hard conversations
- Attend client meetings to document all deliverables, decisions, and next steps, goals, timelines, and expectations
- Maintain client data in our CRM (HubSpot) such as contact information, satisfaction levels, deals for upsells, etc.
- Assist in maintaining ClickUp, Mojo’s project management system, for assigned clients to build timelines and tasks
- Assist in maintaining organization for client folders in shared Google drives
- Develop the long-term plan for client to achieve success with HubSpot platforms
- Lead HubSpot implementation projects for all clients including strategic consulting, product best practices, and technical strategy
- Training and Onboarding client teams into Hubspot
- Buyer Personal development
- CRM migration consulting for data in primary objects in Hubspot: Contacts, Companies and Deals
- Audit Marketing Hub assets like Landing Pages, Domain Names, Emails and Workflows with suggestions on best practices for each area.
- Configurations for long-term success in Hubspot.
- Migrating Deals from other platforms into Hubspot
- Explore and define current business processes around Sales enablement.
- Sales process mapping and implementation for new Sales Teams into Hubspot
- Auditing existing Sales hub configurations and processes while identifying areas of opportunity to create efficiencies.
- Lead routing and automation strategies
- Reporting metrics and common Dashboards for different sales roles.
Character traits of a HubSpot Consultant:
- Problem solver
- Detail oriented
- Clear Communicator
What you’ll be accountable for:
- Strategic consulting & Technical strategy
- Product best practices
- Client Communication
Metrics that will define success:
- Project Profitability
- Execution Timelines
- Client Satisfaction
The Successful Candidate will:
- Have significant experience in implementing marketing automation or CRM software for larger, complex customers
- Have a customer first mindset and a consultative approach to problem solving
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Are passionate & interested in supporting pre-sales activities and providing a level of certainty to the customer to assure they are making the right decision
- Have a strategic mindset and can help customers with their long-term planning, recommending additional products and services that will help them grow
- Are very detailed oriented and have strong project management skills
- Have a strong technical aptitude
To apply for this job please visit gravityglobal.teamtailor.com.
Follow us on social media