The Digital Marketing Manager is a critical role working very closely with the Sr. Manager of Digital Marketing in a newly created National Marketing Center of Excellence (COE) agile Digital Team. The COE for Digital Marketing is a nationally focused team that is growing and has adopted an effective modern process that increases the speed and flexibility of marketing efforts to maximize performance. We are looking for an experienced digital marketer who aligns with best practices in digital strategies, enhanced education, and a best-in-class innovative mindset. The ideal candidate will have a strong grasp of current marketing tools, strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. This role will collaborate with the digital team supporting regional team members while managing digital vendors and will have an emphasis on email marketing strategy and channel management. In addition, this person be able to manage process and be self-motivating yet customer-focused with proficiency in data analysis.
- Oversee marketing policies and programs in a unique test and learn agile marketing environment.
- Focus on customer satisfaction in a deadline driven setting, you will oversee acquisition channels including email, SEM, display, retargeting and paid social.
- Work in conjunction with the analytics team, agencies, and internal marketing team members to hold all agencies accountable for positive performance.
- Work together with your digital marketing colleagues to continuously develop ideas to test and execute at scale.
- Maintain daily communication with the digital team and agencies to obtain and approve test and learn initiatives.
- Serves as digital marketing point of contact for projects managed by other cross functional teams to ensure that the department’s requirements are communicated and incorporated into solutions.
- Performs tactical support assisting customers through a variety of communication channels while using subject matter expertise and experience to personally resolve issues in a multi-systems environment prior to escalating to other work groups and teams.
- Supports marketing team members in the US by providing counsel, on-going education and training, and recommending digital marketing solutions to business challenges.
- Engages relationships with external marketing vendors, consultants, and experts to support execution of digital marketing projects, and manages external resources against established standards for quality, timeliness, and service excellence.
- Demonstrates a high-level customer centric approach that enhances the reputation of the department through development of trusted relationships and delivery of timely, quality work.
- Comfortable working in an agile environment, experience with agile methodologies is a plus but not required
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Follow us on social media