Gridwise has set out to improve the way people and goods move. To do so, we started with empowering the workers who move us and our goods. Overtime, we’ve continue to expand our capabilities to empower other key stakeholders who impact people and goods movement – cities, and enterprises.
We are a rapidly growing venture-backed company that have developed market-leading solutions built to enable gig workers, cities, and enterprises to leverage the most powerful gig mobility data insights in the industry. We’ve raised over $20 million in venture capital financing from top-tier investors such as Crosslink Capital, Autotech Ventures, Techstars, Switch Ventures, Scribble Ventures, Mountain State Capital, 412 Venture Fund, and more.
The Gridwise app is the leading business platform for gig economy drivers, helping them maximize their earnings and track their business performance all in one place. Our app is currently supporting a growing driver network that represents 10% of all US gig drivers.
Growing to possess one of the largest gig-driver networks in the mobility industry has enabled Gridwise to amass the most comprehensive gig mobility dataset in the industry and capitalize on a $50B data-as-a-service opportunity through Gridwise Analytics.
Gridwise is on its way to becoming the de facto operating platform for gig drivers and offer solutions that empower the entire ecosystem with solutions built to improve the way people and goods move.
As the Growth Manager, your primary focus will be to lead growth efforts to drive user acquisition, activation, retention, and monetization. You will report directly to the Head of Growth and will work very closely with all members of the team to help build and drive our growth engine. You will help define and align with the company’s growth plan, ideate, develop and implement growth programs and experiments, and optimize user and revenue funnels. As the Growth Manager, you will help develop and execute on existing pipeline of growth experiments. You will help develop new experimental ideas based on customer insights and growth priorities. Furthermore, you will work with channel owners to execute experiments while exploring new channels to optimize user funnel. You will co-own user KPIs and will be responsible for driving results.
As the Growth Manager, you will own OOH (out of home) channels, affiliate and influencer programs, and help develop our referral program. Your scope of channel ownership will grow as you explore new channels and scale based on success.
A successful candidate will be a strategic problem solver and will have bias towards action – ‘getting things done’. You will thrive in a data driven environment, have a growth mindset and have experience in building and running scientific experiments grounded in data-driven hypotheses. You are resourceful, a self-starter, and comfortable working in ambiguous environments. Additionally, you are scrappy but have full ownership of your work and love driving projects from beginning to the end.
What you’re responsible for…
- Develop the affiliate and influencer strategy and manage the programs to drive acquisition and user engagement; acquire and engage affiliates and influencers to enable the development of earned content
- Work closely with the product team to develop and manage referral programs, both physical and digital, through iterative growth experimentation process
- Develop OOH strategy, both physical and digital, to drive user acquisition; manage relationships with outside vendors
- Build and maintain a healthy pipeline of growth experiments; own prioritization of experiments through the use of framework such as ICE scoring
- Work closely with the Data Analyst to build out our analytics dashboards; report weekly growth performance against growth KPIs and company OKRs
- Manage Social Media channels and communities by driving engagement and increasing followership
What we’re looking for…
- 3-5 years of experience working in a growth organization with a B2C focus
- Demonstrated experience on optimizing user/customer funnel and drive growth KPIs
- Experience driving growth in numerous channels; channels could include OOH (digital or physical including direct mail, street team flyers, etc.) influencer, referral, or other earned channels
- Experience designing and conducting scrappy yet innovative experiments and scaling up successful variants
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to clearly present actionable insights and recommendations to executive leadership
- Proficiency with BI tools such as Looker or Mixpanel
- Preferred experience working in an early/growth stage company
Gridwise could be a good fit for you if you…
- Are self starter who enjoys having autonomy in how they work
- Want to work with authentic people who embody diversity and are true to ourselves
- Want to be at a company that values your professional growth
- Are looking for a cohesive team that cares about each others well being
Why our team loves it here…
- We are a remote-first culture- you work where you want and have flexibility on when you work
- You’re surrounded by smart people who work their ass off – and have fun while doing it!
- Your work has a direct impact on the lives of gig workers and the way people and goods move
- Your professional growth is invested in by the company
What we offer…
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world (US hours)
- Competitive salary & equity
- Medical, dental, & vision benefits that is generously subsidized
- 401(k) offering
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Work from home budget or paid membership at a remote coworking office
- Flexible hours & vacation policy – two weeks minimum please 🙂
- Monthly rideshare and delivery credits
- Coffee subscription
- Premium laptop/equipment
Follow us on social media