Our culture is a team-first mentality built on the Core Values of Customer Love, Growth, Ownership, Authenticity, and One Team which is shared by every single employee. For us at GRIN, this means we prioritize our customers when making decisions; grow as individuals personally and professionally which drives business growth; celebrate our wins, own our failures, learn from our mistakes, and expect everyone to do the right thing; bring our whole selves to work each day; and know that we can accomplish more when we work together with humility.
At GRIN, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product and our community. We champion and encourage those who bring different perspectives, ideas, and creativity to join our team dedicated to bringing people together across the globe. GRIN is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we welcome all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, or other lived experience. GRIN was founded in Sacramento, CA and is committed to 100% remote work. Our Core Business Hours are 9am-3pm PST, so we expect all of our employees to work at least during those hours and are flexible on the rest of your hours.
[[GRIN is able to hire in all US states except Hawaii, unless the job is noted as Canada Only]]
GRIN is looking for a self-driven and energized Associate Sales Enablement Specialist that will help manage, scale, and optimize our enablement program to take it to the next level. In this cross-functional role, you will identify knowledge gaps, and deploy initiatives that enable our customer-facing teams to execute the core functions of their jobs more effectively. Your success depends on your drive to build engaging collateral and onboarding materials, help organize impactful virtual training sessions, enable best practice playbooks, and collaborate with a growing inside sales organization.
This role reports to GRIN’s Director of Product Marketing and will be a trusted partner to the Sales and Customer Success organizations. If you are looking to challenge yourself in a dynamic environment with the opportunity to work on new challenges over time, we want to talk to you!
What You’ll Do:
- Develop, execute, measure, and optimize GRIN’s enablement program
- Work closely with GRIN’s Marketing and Go-To-Market teams to facilitate the creation and usage of impactful enablement collateral, including one-pagers, decks, talk-tracks, and more
- Maintain GRIN’s sales enablement software to ensure content is easily accessible & organized, and meets the Go-To-Market team’s needs
- Oversee the logistics of GRIN’s virtual training cadence & support in the creation of engaging self-led and virtual training sessions for GRIN’s client-facing teams
- Build a trusted partnership with Sales and Customer Success leaders to continuously review/update best practices and prioritize initiatives
- Serve as a communication liaison in partnership with Product Marketing and Product Management for go-to-market launches to ensure Sales and Customer Success have the right information, at the right time, including for their own education as well as for prospect and client education
- Stay up to date on the latest and greatest of GRIN’s product and the Creator Management industry to build competitive advantage and intelligence
- Ensure alignment across the GTM organization to assist in reducing ramp time and increasing performance for all client-facing teams
- Continuously review and update new hire onboarding resources and lead virtual onboarding training sessions
- Other duties as assigned
What You’ll Bring:
- 1+ year of proven success in a Enablement/Go-To-Market/SDR/BDR position at a SaaS company
- Strong understanding of the Sales and Customer success environment, including sales content, tools, and training
- Impeccable organization skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A passion for cross-functional collaboration and communication including an aptitude for public speaking
- A commitment to contributing to the success of a best-in-class sales environment
- The ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced, growing sales organization
- Technical aptitude in various sales tools including Salesforce, Wingman, Outreach, Guru, Showpad etc.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport through written and verbal communication
- Team Lead experience is strongly preferred
GRIN is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. Final compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience as it relates to the role.
United States Base Salary Range
We recognize the imposter syndrome might show its head as you read through this job description and although you might not check every box, we don’t want to miss out on the possibility of speaking with a perfectly imperfect candidate. So if you think you have what it takes – apply today and let’s discuss!
US Total Rewards
- 16 days of PTO + 10 Sick Days + 14 paid holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) program plus match
- Paid Child Bonding Leave
- Home Office set up + Co-Working Space Reimbursement
- Employee Stock Option Program
- GRIN SWAG
- Tons of growth opportunity