Grow Therapy is on a mission to serve as the trusted partner for therapists growing their practice, and patients accessing high-quality care. Powered by technology, we are a three-sided marketplace that empowers providers, augments insurance payors, and serves patients. Following the mass increase in depression and anxiety, the need for accessibility is more important than ever. To make our vision for mental healthcare a reality, we’re building a team of entrepreneurs and mission-driven go-getters. Since launching in February 2021, we’ve empowered over 10 thousand therapists and hundreds of thousands of clients across the country and insurance landscape. We’ve raised over $100mm of funding from Transformation Capital, TCV, and SignalFire.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Grow Therapy is looking for a Sales Operations Specialist. Reporting into our Revenue Operations Manager, you’ll work closely with both Sales and Marketing leadership to build out our Sales Ops function. You’ll work primarily in Hubspot, troubleshooting workflows, building new critical automations and refining current sales processes. Sales Leadership will rely on you for in-depth reporting, maintaining a very intricate Hubspot ecosystem and process improvement ideas. This role will be both collaborative project work and direct support of the sales team. This is an individual contributor role as an integral part of a fast growing Rev-Ops team.
- Day to day Hubspot management and support
- Develop Workflow and Automation architecture and troubleshoot problems
- Run the triage and provide timely solutions to Sales Help requests
- Advanced knowledge of Hubspot reporting
- Support Rev-Ops leadership on Cross Functional projects
- Optimize existing Hubspot workflows and processes across the customer journey
- Interpret sales data to identify areas of opportunity across the Sales team
Support complex sales processes and new implementations
Salary range: $73,104-$99,275
You’ll Be a Good Fit If:
- You’re a Hubspot expert! We’re looking for individuals who are Hubspot Sales Software Certified, Hubspot Marketing Software Certified and/or Hubspot RevOps Certified (strongly preferred).
- You have experience working within a high volume sales organization
- Prior experience building processes and implementing change within a start up (pre Series C)
- Comfort building CRM architecture and providing relevant training and support to ensure long last adoption
- This position will work in Hubspot Automation and build complex processes across multiple Professional+ level hubs (Marketing, Sales, Ops, and Service). Knowledge of advanced Hubspot Administration is highly desirable.
- You must be adaptive, have a high sense of urgency and prioritization, and be extremely collaborative.
- You love learning about process and design. We are continuously learning and growing as a team.
- We are looking for a team member who can bring new ideas, challenge our perspectives and constantly push our team and organization to be better in a respectful, transparent way.
If you don’t meet every single requirement, but are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and Grow believes the perfect candidate is more than just a resume.
Note: Please upload your resume in PDF format
- The chance to drive impact within the mental healthcare landscape from day one
- Comprehensive health insurance plans, including dental and vision
- Our dedication to mental health guides our culture. Wellness benefits include (but are not limited to):
- Flexible working hours and location (remote OR in-office, your choice!)
- Generous PTO
- Company-wide winter break
- Mental health mornings (2 hours each week)
- Team meditation
- Wellness Stipend
- In-office lunch and biweekly remote lunch on us!
- Continuous learning opportunities
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to help build a rapidly scaling start-up organization by taking strong ownership of your work, mentorship, and our unbounded leadership opportunities