We’re looking for a senior product marketing manager to join us here at GWI for a 12 months materinity cover.. Not just any senior product marketing manager though. Someone ambitious and genuine, who works best in the midst of a collaborative and forward-thinking team. That’s because as a GWIer you’ll be immersed in the fast-moving world of data tech. We think big to make an impact, we’re not afraid to ask why, and we always show respect. Those values are what got us where we are today, and they’re a big part of what we’re looking for in you.
About The Job
Our products are the engine which drive our continued growth, ambitious company goals, and are central to our strategy of becoming ‘product-led’.
We are looking for a superstar senior product marketing manager to join the team in an individual contributor role and maximise, from a Marketing perspective, the commercial opportunity of the critically important components of our product offer.
You’ll be accountable for setting strategy, positioning, messaging and GTM plans, working in lockstep with Marketing, Research, Product and Revenue to develop materials and campaigns which win new business and service our existing customers.
Further, as the ‘voice of the customer’ for our flagship products, you’ll collect and disseminate customer, industry and market knowledge back into GWI to shape strategic decision making.
Reporting into the VP of Product Marketing, we need someone who is recognised as having the expertise, vision and enthusiasm to embrace the huge market opportunity of a product that is transforming an entire industry.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Own the Product Marketing strategy, objectives and execution for our portfolio of flagship products and features
- Own positioning and narrative which differentiates us in the market, working cross-functionally with a variety of teams to ensuring it’s evident in all external comms and driving compelling collateral
- Ensure GTM plans and campaigns align to company objectives and drive revenue opportunities, increase specific product and feature usage
- Own enablement across GWI for our entire product suite
- Constantly improve customer engagement via close collaboration with Customer Success teams on initiatives such as our external roadmap, release notes and feature updates
- Jointly set a framework to collect and disseminate customer and market insight to improve internal knowledge and inform external activity
- Be an expert on our buyers and users, their behaviours, identifying market patterns, opportunities and industry trends
- Cultivate a loyal group of product enthusiasts/power users
- Embrace experimentation, especially in the combination of platform usage data combined with targeted messaging
- Be a key stakeholder in GWIs competitive marketing intelligence framework
- Collaborate closely with the Product Marketing team, offering expert insights and mentoring to colleagues, and guidance to executives
We’re an ambitious, enthusiastic team and are looking for someone who wants to use their specialist knowledge, deep expertise, creative thinking and tactical excellence to really exploit the commercial opportunity of GWI.
As a disruptor in the global market research industry, we haven’t come this far without entrepreneurial spirit and a get-up-and-go attitude. If that sounds like you, then you’re already halfway there. Here’s the rest of what we’d like you to bring to the table. You will:
- Demonstrate consistently – and be viewed as having – an expert understanding of Product Marketing
- Forecast potential challenges and identify appropriate priorities and solutions to rectify
- Take a versatile approach, reviewing and refining strategies and campaigns based on data, feedback and changes within the market
- Obtain and hold a thorough understanding of our product offer in the context of customer needs and buying journeys, so we can clearly communicate our value
- Use market knowledge to mould messaging and GTM strategy
- Have extensive experience with enterprise marketing and releasing technical products to new and existing customers
- Excellent organisational skills: the role requires a huge amount collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Outstanding communication skills: comfortable engaging different sized audiences internally and externally in a variety of forums
- Ability to coherently articulate relatively complex information in a simple and engaging way
- Relevant experience, ideally in a SaaS or technology solution setting, working with Product and Revenue teams
- Excited to work in a fast-moving, fast-growing organisation alongside a really supportive and talented team, with huge opportunity for personal development
- A passion for research and technology is a plus
Great benefits make a big difference. Not just to employees, but to the whole vibe of a business. That’s why when you work for us, you’ll enjoy a full spectrum of generous perks, rewards and office benefits.
- Competitive salary and discretionary bonus
- 25 days annual leave (prorated)
- Flexitime and a great work-life balance (don’t just take our word, check out Glassdoor )
- Allocated shares according to GWI’s share scheme
- A range of discounts and freebies
- A genuine commitment to mental and physical health, with a range of content, tools and perks to help you look after your wellbeing
- LinkedIn Learning and ongoing Learning and Development opportunities
- Simplyhealth cash plan for everyday healthcare
- Auto-enroll pension plan with GWI matching up to 4%
- A range of discounts and freebies
- Cycle to work scheme and commuter season ticket loan
- Commit a working day to charity each year
- Early finishes on a Friday
- A well-stocked fridge, plenty of snacks (some healthy, some not so healthy)
- Regular social activities, including free online yoga and team outings
Who we are
GWI was founded with the knowledge that understanding your audience is really important for business. When you know who you’re speaking to and why, you can create content and campaigns that stand out to the people that matter.
Through our global online survey, we gather data on the behaviour and perceptions of consumers across the world. This provides businesses with deep, actionable insights on their audience, revealed from data they trust.
It’s been going well, too. Since launching in 2009, we’ve become one of the UK’s fastest growing target audience companies. We’re not about to stop growing any time soon. As a business, we’re on a mission to re-engineer data-driven marketing, and we’re on the lookout for talented people to join us.
Diversity & Inclusion
Imagine if our data came from just one kind of person. We’d get a very nuanced view of the world. And we definitely wouldn’t have got off the ground as a business.
Although things certainly aren’t perfect, we live in a society where differences are increasingly celebrated – so we’d expect nothing else from our teams. In fact, the GWI office is as diverse as our global data, it’s really important to us that it stays that way. This is a place to feel at home, express yourself freely and make your mark.