Gynger is on a mission to combine software with capital to enable businesses to scale with the technology they love.
We are a software and infrastructure financing platform that helps businesses buy the tools they need to grow. By enabling businesses to purchase these tools with flexible payment terms, regardless of what their vendors offer, Gynger helps them buy the best products for their tech stack while saving money, improving cash flow and extending runway.
Gynger is defining a new category within fintech and we’re backed by some of the best VCs in the world. We’re seeking to hire top-notch talent to conquer this category. Are you up for the challenge?
We are seeking a Partnerships Manager with deep finance/fintech experience and a proven track record of partnership acquisition and performance to scale our financing platform across the US.
This is an exciting opportunity to join as Gynger’s first dedicated partnerships hire where you will source, sign, enable, and manage an ecosystem of channel partners to accelerate the distribution of Gynger’s financing platform. In addition to scaling our partnerships motion, you’ll be instrumental in shaping our product, processes, and culture by joining our team at the ground floor.
This role is ideal for someone that has a deep understanding of SaaS sales, the intricacies of contract financing, and commercial lending. It’s also critical that this hire has a proven track record of building partnerships and deep network within the B2B software space. Not only are these proficiencies key for this role, but it is also key that they have direct, hands-on experience building out a partnership program from scratch at a high-growth technology startup.
Our Leadership team will support you in this role, but as our only dedicated partnerships team member you will be expected to own the full partnership sales, enablement, and account management cycle.
This is a full-time, permanent position with a competitive base salary/commissions and reports directly to our Head of Go-to-Market.
In this position you will…
- Refine Gynger’s ideal partner profile and identify pockets of opportunity across a wide range of verticals and partners.
- Fill your own pipeline with qualified partners via direct outreach and tapping into your network.
- Pitch and sign qualified partners by leveraging your deep knowledge of software sales, commercial financing, and optimizing financial metrics to convey Gynger’s value prop to C-level executives.
- After signing a partner, build strong relationships with all levels of their revenue teams to enable them on using Gynger.
- Own a quota tied to net new partners signed and sourced revenue.
- Maintain a tight feedback loop with our sales, marketing, and product teams to share insights from the field that will help us improve our positioning and product.
- Set the pace as a leader within the company by building out one of our highest potential GTM motions from the ground up.
- Minimum 5 years of partnerships experienceincluding directly owning the partnerships motion at a high-growth B2B SaaS/software startup in the commercial lending (and/or related fintech) space.
- Experience and a proven track record of being directly responsible for sourcing, closing, and enabling net new partners (software vendors, VCs, financing providers etc.) while understanding how startups measure important financial KPIs.
- Strong proficiency using tools to create efficiencies in your process (i.e. Hubspot, Apollo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, etc.).
Target Compensation: $110,000 – $150,000 OTE (salary + uncapped commissions)
- Endless career growth opportunities by joining our team at the ground floor.
- A tight-knit team of like-minded people who are passionate about building startups.
- Ability to work remotely, or a hybrid between our NYC office and remote.
- Equity, a competitive salary, and robust benefits.
- Flexible PTO.
- Win Together – Move, grow, and win as a team.
- Be Accountable – Be true to yourself, to your team and to your customers.
- Stay Curious – Dig deep and always thirst for knowledge.
- Listen to Understand – Uncover what is really being communicated.
- Go Above & Beyond – Go the extra mile and unlock the thrill of being a pioneer.
We’re focused on building and fostering a diverse, flexible, and inclusive space that allows our team members to thrive. We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, genetics, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.