Have you ever sold a product that actually changes the work life of people around the globe? Well, now is the time to do it! With Haiilo we are ready to be the change we want to see in the world. We help our customers use communications to create a connected workplace that aligns the entire workforce, promotes employee engagement, and increases productivity.
In order to accelerate our growth, we are looking for a Business Development Representative to join our high-performing Sales team in London.
As a Business Development Representative, you enjoy taking charge of seeking new business opportunities, as well as engaging and building relationships with potential customers. It is your chance to enter an already grown and successful company while being able to still leave your visible footprint. Apply now and let’s write the next chapter of the Haiilo story – #grow #global with a #solver mindset #together
Who you are:
- Master of your craft: You love the art and science of prospecting, and aren’t afraid of digging through a hundred “no’s” until you get a “yes.” You understand what it takes to build a pipeline from scratch. . We are looking for talent and some work experience in Sales (previous BDR role is a plus but not required) rather than a degree
- Bringing your A-game: You are a hungry self starter who thinks outside of the box with experience in multiple outreach channels like cold calling, cold emailing and social outreach
- Growth Mindset: You’re always looking for new things to learn and believe none of us are the finished article
- Feeling comfortable with our tool box: You have experience working with LinkedIn Navigator and Salesforce. Salesloft experience is a plus
- Teamwork makes the dream work: You like working collaboratively and effectively across international teams. #together is not just a hashtag for us – it is our mindset and we live by it every day
- Accomplishment motivates you: Achieve monthly quotas of qualified meetings at a defined stage
- ¿hablas español?: Good news is: you don’t need to. But you need to be fluent in English
- Working out potentials: Uncover accounts in our ICP, build your own lists, contact and nurture potential prospects through cold calls, emails, and social media
- Manage stakeholder relationships:Generate interest and establish rapport with all levels of stakeholders, including senior executives
- Open eyes: Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market and set up meetings or calls between prospective customers and our Account Executives
- Optimize process: Develop strategies and a repeatable process to identify top target prospects and contacts by leverage prospecting tools and outbound calling techniques
- Run your pipeline like a well-oiled machine: Manage all activities in Salesforce to ensure accurate reporting and consistent results