The Marketing operations manager is charged with monitoring, measuring, and analyzing the effectiveness of marketing initiatives as they relate to the overall company’s goals.
Hatch marketing operations manager will work closely with marketing, bd, partners, and sales team.
Marketing operation manager will make predictions about the quality of the sales and marketing pipeline and spot efficiencies that will make the company work better as a whole
As a marketing operations manager, you will work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database management. You will also conduct complex data analyses that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders from across the company.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once.
Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads. Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management. Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact. Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database. Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- 2-4 year of proficiency in marketing automation systems (HubSpot only) and integrating those systems with other technologies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
- We are looking for a Marketing Operations Manager with strong analytical skills and confidence working with large sets of data.
- You have to be able to work async and collaborate with multiple teams at once.
Follow us on social media