As Head of the Sales Enablement team, you will be directly responsible for the management of sales enablement across illion. This role will include designing and & implementing the business performance strategy for sales enablement, will work closely with Sales, Marketing and Product teams to build sales capability and will drive change throughout the organisation through effective use of Salesforce.
Additionally, the role is accountable for the management of the Sales Enablement team and the delivery and performance of the various functions that this team performs. Sales Enablement is a crucial sales capability for illion and this team must support the efficient sales and support functions that it is responsible for performing. The management of the Sales Enablement function should have a continuous improvement mindset that is oriented to the performance and capability of illion as a successful sales-oriented organisation.
- Management of the Sales Enablement team functions, including the timely delivery of requirements from the tickets raised in the sales support portal.
- Manage the Sales Enablement personnel, including recommendations as needed to manage the resource capacity relative to current and future anticipated workloads.
- Regular engagement with key stakeholders, including CSO, Sales GM’s and Sales Personnel to gauge performance of the sales support team and identify areas for improvement of process and outcomes for the business.
- Accountable for illion’s Bid Management function, including the quality and timeliness of illion’s response to RFP’s.
- Assess business performance including existing programs and strategies, and develop business insights and intelligence to use for the steering of strategic and commercial decisions.
- Hands-on / project delivery experience in a similar Sales Enablement Management role.
- Specific product-based experience or knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud or Service Cloud (highly desirable)
- 5+ years experience managing a Sales, Sales Operations, Sales Enablement or Salesforce team.
- Experience in sales operations
There has never been a better time to join illion. Our business is transforming. We are transforming the way we work with a strong focus on the value of our people and our customers. Our strong business leaders are modernising our culture and empowering our team to reach their full potential. There is a bright future ahead for illion and we are seeking innovative and passionate individuals to be a part of it!
- Flexible working environment
- Generous Incentive & Commissions Program
- Team Member Benefit Program – Discounts and offers on fitness, health insurance and more
Here at illion, we value diversity and inclusion and believe that we are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. By joining illion you’ll be part of an inclusive culture that celebrates a diversity of cultures, skill sets, educations and opinions. People from all culturally diverse backgrounds including Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.