Headway’s mission is a big one – to build a new mental health care system everyone can access. We’ve built technology that helps people find great therapists with the first software-enabled national network of providers accepting insurance.
1 in 4 people in the US have a treatable mental health condition, but the majority of providers don’t accept insurance, making therapy too expensive for most people. Headway is building a new mental healthcare system that everyone can access by making it easy for therapists to take insurance and scale their practice.
Headway was founded in 2019 – since then, we’ve grown into a diverse, national network of over 25,000 mental healthcare providers across all 50 states who run their practice on our software. We’re a Series C company powering 500k+ appointments per month with over $225m in funding from a16z (Andreessen Horowitz), Accel, GV (formerly Google Ventures), Spark Capital, Thrive Capital, and Health Care Service Corporation.
We want your time here to be the most meaningful experience of your career. Join us, and help change mental healthcare for the better.
As Headway’s first Marketing Operations Lead, you’ll play an integral role in evolving Headway’s provider marketing operations & tech stack. Reporting directly to the Head of Demand Generation, you’ll set the vision for marketing operations at Headway and start creating high quality marketing processes that help us acquire and convert tens of thousands of therapists as we build a new mental healthcare system.
- Build a 0 to 1 marketing operations strategy that sets our marketing function up to scale successfully
- Create and execute on a marketing operations roadmap that drives measurable business outcomes
- Own and improve our marketing tech stack (Marketo, Builder.io, GA, tag manager, etc)
- Manage the technical components of our paid channels – like setting up pixels and monitoring conversion events
- Create and own internal processes that make our marketing team and campaigns more efficient
- Partner with our RevOps team to ensure that our marketing processes are aligned with sales processes
You’d be great for this role if:
- You’re detail-oriented and enjoy managing complex end-to-end processes
- You’re extremely comfortable with a broad marketing tech stack
- You enjoy building new, cross-functional processes from scratch
- You’ve worked in health care or mental health care; bonus points if you’ve specialized in an SMB audience
- You seek an environment that fosters individual growth through open-feedback and a high-autonomy
- You thrive in the unknown, and seek out opportunities to dive into unfamiliar challenges, roll up your sleeves, learn new skills, and drive towards solutions
- You are motivated by the opportunity to make an impact on one of our generation’s defining problems, accessible mental healthcare
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary information is based on a single salary target per role and is differentiated based on geographic location (Group A, B, or C)
- Group A: $165,000
- Group B: $148,500
- Group C: $132,000
- Examples of cities located in each Compensation Grouping:
- Group A = NYC/Tri-State Area, SF/Bay Area, LA Area, Seattle, Boston, Austin, and San Diego
- Group B = Chicago, Miami, Denver, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Minneapolis, Nashville, Sacramento, Phoenix, and Portland
- Group C = All remaining cities
- Benefits offered include:
- Equity Compensation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- HSA / FSA
- Work-from-Home Stipend
- Therapy Reimbursement
- 13 paid holidays each year as well as a Holiday Break during the week between December 25th and December 31st
- Unlimited PTO
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Training and professional development
We believe a team’s strength is in its people, and we cannot achieve this mission without a team that reflects the diversity of this problem – across race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, age, national origin, religion, family status, disability, military status, and experience.
Headway is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Headway will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact [email protected]
Headway employees work remotely across the US, with the option to work from offices in New York City and (coming soon!) San Francisco. Headway participates in E-Verify. To learn more, click here.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.