Headway is building a new mental healthcare system that everyone can access. We make it easy for people to find quality in-network mental health care by removing historic barriers faced by mental health providers, payers, and patients.
1 in 4 people in the US have a treatable mental health condition, but the vast majority do not get the care they need. The primary reason is cost: the majority of therapists do not accept insurance, meaning paying for therapy is prohibitively expensive for prospective patients. This is where we got our start – Headway has built the first software-enabled network of therapists who accept health insurance, making it easy for therapists to grow their practices, and possible for patients to find quality care they can afford.
We launched in April of 2019 and are now powering 400,000+ appointments per month. To scale our vision, we’ve raised over $100 million in funding from a16z, Thrive, Accel, and Google Ventures.
Join us, and make an impact
About the Team & Role
As Headway’s second-ever Product Marketer, you’ll play an integral role in scaling Headway’s product marketing function. Reporting directly into Headway’s Provider & Patient Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for product marketing for our provider audience – including product messaging & positioning, product launches, and sales enablement content – all in support of building a world-class GTM engine. You will be a key voice of the customer internally and work cross-functionally to drive marketing campaigns, new product releases, and enable sales to position and sell our provider product across multiple personas.
- Become an expert on our provider product – develop a deep understanding of the market, our competitive landscape, and our customers
- Own provider positioning and messaging (including personas) to elevate the quality of our marketing and sales motions
- Lead product launches, working closely with cross-functional partners (product management, marketing, comms, design, enablement, clinical, sales, CX, ops)
- Create strategic sales assets and broad education around how to best position Headway and our value propositions
- Partner with our content and growth marketing teams to create content — landing pages, emails — that improve our top of funnel metrics and partner with our sales team to optimize our sales cycle
- Hire and manage a team of APMMs to support provider product(s)
You’d be a great fit if…
- You have 7-10 years of product marketing experience, preferably in health tech
- You have hired/managed associate product markers and love managing people
- You’re empathetic and relationship-obsessed – both with internal collaborators and customers
- You have strong track record of driving quantifiable results
- You seek an environment that fosters individual growth through open-feedback and a high-autonomy
- You thrive in the unknown, and seek out opportunities to dive into unfamiliar challenges, roll up your sleeves, learn new skills, and drive towards solutions
- You are motivated by the opportunity to make an impact on one of our generation’s defining problems, accessible mental healthcare
We believe a team’s strength is in its people, and we cannot achieve this mission without a team that reflects the diversity of this problem – across race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, age, national origin, religion, family status, disability, military status, and experience.
Headway employees work remotely across the US, with the option to work from our NYC HQ.
Headway is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Headway will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact [email protected].
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.