The Client Support Rep proactively serves as the first point of contact with Herrmann’s existing and new clients. You will collaborate with every department in our organization to create the best possible experience for our clients. This is the perfect role to start your career at Herrmann as it is a cross-functional role that provides a foundation of understanding of all our products and our client base.
At Herrmann we invite you to bring your whole self to work; share your family, celebrate your culture, tell your story!
We celebrate and appreciate the uniqueness and diversity you will bring to our team. We all think differently and that is our greatest asset. We’re dedicated to creating a place of belonging driven by action through our Whole Brain® Methodology. By leading with transparency and flexibility, we are shaping a culture of trust, equity, appreciation, and belonging.
Herrmann’s Client Advocate team plays an integral role in our success enabling our clients to purchase, manage, and use our cognitive assessment tools and SaaS platform to improve communication, collaboration, and leadership.
While we are a global flexible remote distributed team, we prefer candidates who reside in the United States or the UK, to align with the client base to be supported.
- Seeing the client’s perspective in their requests
- Problem solving with creativity and a desire to do right equally for the client and for Herrmann
- Listening to understand the client’s core challenge/problem.
- Recognizing the needs of the other Herrmann teams, and co-dependencies with client support, and advocating for process improvements
- Participating actively, in projects the support team and other Herrmann teams have undertaken
- Communicating clearly, articulately, both in verbal and written communicatio
- Demonstrating attention to detail
- Working independently and integrated in a virtual team environment
- Willingness to collaborate on projects and work with a team
- Every day you’ll be an ambassador for our company to our clients and users, providing world-class client service, helping them use our software platform, and learning content to improve the productivity and happiness of their teams.
- Provide timely response to inquiries from our clients via email and support queue tickets whilst managing the inquiry through to resolution or routing it to the appropriate internal team member
- Process client’s orders, configure and manage invitations to our platform; respond to client questions about our products, and proactively follow up with clients regarding any incomplete or outstanding orders
- Provide “full service” support for generating reports, data, and deliverables from our platform on behalf of clients, and help self-service clients make use of the platform
- Partner with the Client Success Managers and Business Development Managers in the management of client accounts
- Partner with Technical Support and our Product & Engineering team to quickly address system issues and/or enhancements, creating and assigning escalation cases and tracking them follow-up & problem resolution
- Data cleansing, management of assessment database
- Contribute to measuring our clients’ satisfaction, as well as the leading indicators that drive it
- Manage your time effectively, meet personal goals and work effectively with other members of the team
- Look for opportunities to improve the effectiveness of the team, and provide those ideas to the Regional Leader and be prepared to discuss in the team meetings
- Fluent English and German REQUIRED (French a plus), must have excellent oral and written skills with proven ability to communicate, present, and influence individuals at all levels of the organization
- Prior experience working in a comparable Customer Support role
- Self-starter/self-motivated team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to focus and maintain attention to detail while managing several client needs at any given time
- Ability to work under pressure and meet scheduled deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office/Google Docs Suite
- Ideally, prior experience working in a remote/virtual environment
- Comfort working in a remote environment with stakeholders across different time zones
- Experience and knowledge of a SaaS business model- particularly HubSpot, Zendesk, & NetSuite
Compensation & Career Development:
Your compensation package at Herrmann will be designed to generously incentivize your contributions to the growth of the business:
- Competitive base not tied to your location – wherever you want to live, you’ll be paid the same (and without the cost of a commute!)
- Participation in our “skin in the game” employee ownership program
- Free product to use with friends, family, and causes you care about
- 50% home internet and mobile phone reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO
Location & Travel:
Because we’re a 100% remote-working company, you can be based anywhere. As long as there’s a good internet connection and you can overlap working hours with your team members as needed, we’re happy for you to work from whatever environment you find best fits your life and preferences.
Never worked for a fully remote company? Are you organized, happy communicating across a variety of media, and excited about getting more focus? Are you craving autonomy at work and the freedom to explore your world? If so, you’ll do the best work of your life at Herrmann. We are confident you’ll thrive and succeed because we invest to make sure that remote working works for everyone on our team.