Hexagon’s Asset Lifecycle Intelligence division (Hexagon) is seeking to hire a Senior Digital Marketing Specialist to join the Global Digital Marketing team within the Global Demand Center
( Remote- United States) within our Asset Lifecycle Intelligence Americas group.
This person will work collaboratively and cross-functionally with the marketing team to support the tactical deployment of our digital efforts. The ideal candidate will have a passion for B2B marketing campaigns and digital marketing programs.
- Own, lead, and collaborate with global in-house team, external agencies, and key partners to deliver best-in-class results for all paid media programs
- Define performance & optimization processes, SLAs, and best practices across media channels, primarily Google Ads, LinkedIn, and Demandbase
- Work with key media partners to develop unique opportunities and/or identify key initiatives for potential programs
- Improve intake brief process to understand business goals and objectives
- Develop ad budget tracker and/or dashboards that track ad spend effectively
- Strategize best practices for tracking, tagging, attribution, and measurement
- Own all internal paid media communication via email, biweekly calls, & QBRs
- Leverage data, tools, market research, and competitive trends to generate strategic insights
- Applying those insights to develop strategic recommendations in the form of presentations, strategic frameworks, and informed POVs
- Continually optimize campaigns through A/B testing, ad formats and various targeting to continuously improve performance and ultimately conversion.
- Provide creative direction to continually enhance campaigns from historical insights gained.
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle journey, ensuring the alignment of messaging across all channels
- Work cross-functionally with the web team to develop, lead, and execute SEO strategies and roadmap that leverage data-driven insights with key business partners across the organization
- Function as the subject matter expert on the global marketing team for digital and media, providing thought leadership across the organization
- Attend additional training, conferences, and events as necessary to stay up to speed on technology and best practices and educate the entire marketing team on digital and social advancements
- Work proactively with departments across the organization to explore and identify ways to leverage traditional, digital, and social media to help support department campaigns, initiatives, goals, and objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-7+ years of digital marketing experience, either client-side or agency side, required
- Highly proficient with a mix of ad types including Google Search Ads, Display Ads, Remarketing, and more.
- Strong professional working knowledge of Google Ads, Google Analytics, LinkedIn, Demandbase, BrightEdge, etc.
- Demonstrated expertise in developing and implementing audience-targeting strategies
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Detail-oriented with strong project management skills
Hexagon will not sponsor applicants for a work visa for this position.
- Apply for this job online
- Refer this job to a friend
- Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Hexagon is a global leader in digital reality solutions, combining sensor, software and autonomous technologies. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, quality and safety across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, public sector, and mobility applications.
Hexagon’s Asset Lifecycle Intelligence division helps clients design, construct, and operate more profitable, safe, and sustainable industrial facilities. We empower customers to unlock data, accelerate industrial project modernization and digital maturity, increase productivity, and move the sustainability needle.
Our technologies help produce actionable insights that enable better decision-making and intelligence across the asset lifecycle of industrial projects, leading to improvements in safety, quality, efficiency, and productivity, which contribute to Economic and Environmental Sustainability.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 23,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 4.6bn EUR. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.
Hexagon is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans.
At Hexagon, we believe that diverse and inclusive teams are critical to the success of our people and our business. Everyone is welcome—as an inclusive workplace, we do not discriminate. In fact, we embrace differences and are fully committed to creating equal opportunities, an inclusive environment, and fairness for all.
Respect is the cornerstone of how we operate, so speak up and be yourself. You are valued here.
Employee Value Proposition
At Hexagon, if you can see it, you can do it. Hexagon’s Asset Lifecyle Intelligence division puts their trust in you so that you can bring your ideas to life. We have emerged as one of the most engaged and enabled workplaces*. We are committed to creating an environment that is truly supportive by providing the resources you need to fully support your ambitions, no matter who you are or where you are in the world.
* In the recently concluded workplace effectiveness survey by Korn Ferry, a global HR advisory firm, Hexagon, Asset Lifecycle Intelligence division has emerged as one of the most Engaged and Enabled workplaces, when compared to similar organizations that Korn Ferry partners with.
To apply for this job please visit careersus-ppm.icims.com.