Attention, attention – this is what we are aiming for. You and us want to aggressively grow the number of acquired users. Higher visibility, creative experiments and scaling of our paid marketing channels is next. You are a Paid Marketing Specialist? Then let’s g(r)o(w):
- Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google: We have set up marketing channels already, but essentially, we are looking for an allrounder to take care of existing and new channels. As a Performance Marketing Manager, you know what strings to pull to grow our sales pipeline. Define and own the channel strategy for Heyflow and steer the marketing budget.
- Who are our main target groups? Where are they, what do they need? How do they want to be approached? Questions you will answer and take actions out of! Together in a team of growth managers and designers, you will create ad copies, landing pages, set up tracking and launch campaigns for maximum efficiency.
- Lead costs, lead quality checks, monitoring, tracking, and optimizing is your mission as well to figure out what will be the most cost-effective way to promote our product.
- Last but not least, you will never be resting and always try to find new ways and experiment quite a bit: New channels? New target groups? New criteria? Collaborate frequently with our Sales and Customer Success Management as well as with our C-Level to share information and use it for the better.
- Your professional background means much more to us than your university degree. If you have already been working in Performance Marketing, particularly with a focus on channels like Facebook, Instagram or Google Ads you will do perfectly well! You are passionate about shipping new creatives, too? Even better.
- Ideally, you will bring relevant experience from working in fast-paced B2B SaaS environments.
- In previous jobs, you have made the best use out of the Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics to analyze the performance of your campaigns. Also, experiences in HubSpot or other CRM systems is benefical.
- Communication is key for every role at Heyflow. It will make your and our lives very easy if you like working together in teams, with stakeholders, customers, and cross-functional mates.
- Speaking of communication: The English language will be crucial for this content-based role. Plus, we are an international team and speak English with each other on a daily basis, and so will you. Your English skills need to be on a very good conversational level.