HG Insights Sales Development Representatives are vital to our business as the first point of contact for all inquiries, focused on cultivating sales opportunities from inbound and outbound leads. In this role you will help drive new revenue for the company by qualifying and coordinating sales meetings for Account Executives across all channels. This is an excellent opportunity for people new or early in their technology careers to learn sales and gain business experience with the world’s leading technographics provider.
*Please note this is an onsite role in Santa Barbara, California.
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Generate new qualified leads through outbound sales programs
- Qualify prospects according to defined criteria and route their inquiry to the correct account executive
- Coordinate discovery calls for account executives using a variety of sales acceleration applications
- Research, identify and connect with key stakeholders.
- Work closely with the marketing team to execute demand generation initiatives.
- Create an amazing first impression, effectively presenting our value propositions to prospective customers
- Collect and track market intelligence for our team, organizing and categorizing sales lead information
- Continually improve your sales skills and stay up-to-date with market developments and new services.
- Exceed monthly and quarterly performance targets
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years of sales experience
- Demonstrated consistent success in an outbound lead generation or inside sales role
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com and strong skills with Outreach.IO and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Experience with sourcing and speaking to senior level decision makers
- High degree of technical aptitude with the ability to effectively leverage our sales acceleration applications
- You are highly motivated, tenacious and a self-starter.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a dynamic team both in the office and remote.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take both analytical and creative approaches to solve problems
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize while multitasking
- Ability to work through change and navigate ambiguity
- High social intelligence with a natural inclination to win
Headquartered in beautiful Santa Barbara, HG Insights is the global leader in technology intelligence. HG Insights uses advanced data science methodologies to help the world’s largest technology firms and the fastest growing companies accelerate their sales, marketing, and strategy efforts.
We offer a competitive salary, 401K, growth potential, great benefits and a casual yet professional environment. Get your sweat on at one of our fitness classes or go for a run along the beach which is two blocks away. You can find employees riding bikes to lunch in the funk zone or hanging out in one of our collaboration spaces. We are passionate about our jobs with a get-it-done attitude, yet we don’t take ourselves too seriously. While we work very hard, we also enjoy all that the Santa Barbara coast has to offer.
HG Insights determines pay for positions using local, national, and industry-specific survey data. We strive to make competitive offers allowing the new employee room for future growth. Individual compensation packages are based on a various factors unique to each candidate. All offers are determined by a number of factors, including, but not limited to, the applicant’s experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal factors.
The annual on-target earnings ($21.63 per hour + variable commission earned at 100% of quota) for the Sales Development Representative position is anticipated to be up to $85,000. The Talent Acquisition team will communicate all compensation components.
Our Santa Barbara office is open! This role is an in-office position only. We are following all local and state guidelines while in office. Employee safety is of utmost importance and we are taking all necessary precautions. For more information on how we are doing this, please speak with one of our HR team members.
HG Insights Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note that HG Insights does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the event of a recruiter or agency submitting a resume or candidate without a signed agreement being in place, we explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire such candidates without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted directly to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of HG Insights
To apply for this job please visit hginsights.com.