HHAeXchange is the leading technology platform for home and community-based care. Founded in 2008, HHAeXchange was born out of an idea to create a fully comprehensive end-to-end homecare solution to help people who are aging or have disabilities thrive in their homes and communities. Today, our 700+ team members across the globe are passionate about transforming the healthcare space by building the only homecare ecosystem that fully connects patients, personal care providers, managed care organizations, and states.
We are in search of a Senior Manager for our Revenue Operations department. Our team thrives on tackling intricate challenges using innovative, data-backed approaches to establish and streamline scalable processes, tools, and systems, keeping pace with our burgeoning enterprise.
In this role, you will oversee a team aiding GTM leaders in enhancing their daily operations. Your responsibilities will encompass areas like territory optimization, ensuring equitable books of business among teams, delivering analytical insights for leadership decision-making, and overseeing the adherence to our GTM guidelines. Additionally, you will play a pivotal role in addressing and strategizing solutions for various challenges our leadership encounters in a dynamic atmosphere.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Job Duties
- Be a strategic thought partner to the Senior Director of Revenue Operations and identify and solve key challenges.
- Support Senior Director of Revenue Operations in the management of a forecasting operating cadence.
- Assist with sales planning activities, including enriching account and prospect data, identifying account potential across segments and territories, and developing a planning model to assist with territory mapping, capacity planning, quota deployment and sales compensation plans.
- Identify and develop KPIs to monitor and track performance for forecasting and funnel management to enable achievement of our growth goals.
- Collaborate with the Revenue Systems team to design and implement any infrastructure needed to support the launch and optimization of new channels and GTM motions.
- Play a leadership role in providing the organization with thoughtful insights about the effectiveness of Go-To-Market planning initiatives.
- Partner closely with Sales Leadership, Finance and Revenue Operations to help design an efficient, effective and predictable GTM motion.
- Be a key leader in the design and implementation of GTM experimentation.
Other Job Duties
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor or HHAeXchange leader.
☐ Travel up to 10%, including overnight travel
☒ Travel 10-25%, including overnight travel
☐ Travel 25%-50%, including overnight travel
☐ Travel 50% or more, including overnight travel
Required Education, Experience, Certifications and Skills
- 4+ years of experience across GTM/Revenue/Sales Operations and/or Management Consulting.
- 1+ year of direct people management experience with clear examples of leaving people better than you found them.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Salesforce power user with experience with reports, dashboards, and familiarity with other SaaS Sales productivity/enablement tools.
- Experience helping to design and administer critical GTM processes in a complex organization.
- Familiarity with SQL and Business Intelligence tools (Tableau) is a plus.
- Ability to fine-tune complex processes and rollouts.
- Ability to analyze complex sets of data and present it in an easy and digestible manner.
- A proven track record of identifying strategic improvements, advocating for them internally, and implementing them.
- Experience with sales planning activities, including target account market analysis, territory analysis, capacity planning, and quota allocation.
- Self-starter with a strong desire to learn and grow.
- Possess a high level of integrity and a strong work ethic.
- Can adapt to rapidly changing environments and work well with cross-functional teams.
- Intellectually curious, strategic, and thrive on diving into complex problems; develop and articulate clear, fact-driven recommendations.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
The base salary range for this US-based, full-time, and exempt position is $130,000-$145,000, not including variable compensation. An employee’s exact starting salary will be based on various factors including but not limited to experience, education, training, merit, location, and the ability to exemplify the HHAeXchange core values.
This is a benefits-eligible position. HHAeXchange offers competitive health plans, paid time-off, company paid holidays, 401K retirement program with a Company elected match, including other company sponsored programs.
HHAeXchange is an equal-opportunity employer. The Company offers employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, citizenship, genetic information, hairstyles, or any other status protected by local or federal law.