Hibob was founded to modernize HR tech. Our intuitive and data-driven platform, bob, was built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively.
Since its launch in late 2015, bob has achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth, and become the HRIS of choice for more than 1,000 modern, midsize and multinational companies who understand that a powerful, agile HR tech suite is mission-critical and a key driver of organizational success.
Fast-growing companies across the globe such as Monzo, Happy Socks, Gong, Fiverr, and VaynerMedia rely upon bob to help their HR and managers connect, engage, develop, and retain top talent.
Hibob is a vibrant, dynamic, happy place to work. A start-up with an amazing culture, and bright and resourceful people in London, Amsterdam, New York, Melbourne, and Tel Aviv.
About the role
Our product marketing team is on a fast growth path to support Hibob’s continued international growth and lightning-speed pace of product development. As Market Intelligence Manager you will help build a best-in-class market intelligence function, bringing customer insights, market intelligence, and competitive enablement to strategic, commercial, and product teams to influence marketing campaigns, content strategy, sales activity, and help drive the strategic roadmap.
A driven, curious, and analytical researcher, you have a gift for digging deep and connecting the dots and are passionate about using research to provide high-quality insights across the organization. You are a masterful communicator, comfortable presenting findings across the organization from customer-facing teams and marketers to executives and commercial leaders.
What you will do
As Market Intelligence Manager at Hibob, you will establish a best-in-class market intelligence function. You will build out and maintain a competitive enablement program using CI technology, perform quantitative and qualitative research studies, and take part in building localized go to market strategies.
- Drive our competitive research program in partnership with internal stakeholders, communicating key findings across the sales, marketing, and product management teams
- Use CI technology to create an always up-to-date repository for all competitive content, acting as the expert and communicator of competitor updates
- Execute set cadence of research and analysis to provide actionable insights and recommendations that influence Product, Marketing, and Go to Market (GTM) strategy
- Research local markets and competitors to help support strategic planning
- Leverage expertise to support additional data and intelligence-related Product Marketing work
- Successfully integrate brand and product research
- Maximize internal team engagement with customer and market research content
- Collect and incorporate feedback across departments
- Partner with Sales Enablement to influence the Commercial motion
- Have at least three years proven experience executing qualitative and quantitative research
- Come from a Product Marketing, Organizational Development, or Consultancy background
- Have experience researching and creating buyer and/or user personas or journey mapping
- Native English speaker
- Experience in HR Tech industry – Advantage
- Have the ability to grasp and simplify complex industry, product, and customer concepts
- Have excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Are able to create and present clear, actionable insights that guide company and customer decisions
- Have a bias towards critical thinking, expertise, and action
- Can oversee multiple work streams and execute all tasks, large or small
- Have a positive, energetic attitude and initiative, with a strong work ethic
Advantage: Give us a lens into what we’d see if we could watch you at work