HighLevel is an all-in-one, white-label marketing platform for agencies & consultants. As a profitable, disruptive, and fast-growing SaaS company, they caught the eye of many and recently raised $60M in funding. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, many team members work for the company remotely from around the world while maintaining a strong company culture and work-life balance. Want to learn more? Check out our website: www.gohighlevel.com
Who You Are:
HighLevel is looking for a leader of Revenue Operations who has strong analytical skills, a process and systems-oriented mindset, is extremely well organized, and is able to facilitate cross-organizational collaboration to drive actionable and measurable results. Strong candidates must have the ability to adapt quickly to the evolving needs of a high-growth SaaS business and create pragmatic and innovative solutions to complex business problems. This is a new role for the company and will report directly into our VP of Revenue Operations.
In this role, you will be a trusted finance thought partner to cross-functional leaders, including the senior leadership team, and achieve strategic alignment throughout all the revenue-driving functions — across the entire revenue lifecycle. Through your SaaS experience, knowledge of lead to cash lifecycle, you will establish an operating model to drive performance metrics, operational efficiencies, uninhibited growth, and a frictionless internal and external customer experience.
Additionally, the leader will be a people first leader who drives a positive, productive and collaborative culture.
The Director of Revenue Operations will use data and systems to analyze and measure key performance metrics to ensure that the strategy and direction is increasing adoption and customer business outcomes including usage and revenue growth, churn reduction and net-retention improvement.
What You’ll Do:
- Hire, lead, mentor and develop a team. Perform full scope of people-management responsibilities in alignment with HighLevel’s DE&I objectives.
- Manage a high-functioning department that is collaborative and drive a culture of accountability and achievement for both short-term and long- term goals and objectives across the organization.
- Lead a multinational analytics team with members in the United States and India.
- Keep customer data and all organizational data aligned and accurate across the organization.
- Drive alignment of all revenue operations with other business teams.
- Lead the quote-to-cash process improvement initiatives.
- Work closely with support, sales and marketing operations and internal tools teams to customize and automate processes, workflows and reporting.
- Implement performance metrics and leverage analytics and build alignment across the leadership team.
- Design & automate reporting utilizing a self service dashboard approach.
- Provide strategic analysis and recommendations relating to Pricing and Packaging.
- Clearly articulate prioritized project list, deliverables and delivery dates to the leadership & operations teams.
What You’ll Bring:
- BS/BA degree required.
- 7+ years of revenue operations, systems implementation, analytics, reporting, forecasting, planning and leadership experience.
- Experience running a revenue operations team.
- Exceptional planning, organizational, analytical, reporting and communication skills.
- Experience working at a technology company, within a SaaS model.
- Demonstrated success at attracting, assessing, recruiting, hiring, developing and retaining top talent.
- Strong leadership presence and ability to influence others.
- Background leveraging data and analytics in decision making.
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves.
- Experience working with cross functional teams and in a matrix environment to achieve company objectives.
- Experience using/integrating a CSM Technology platform (e.g., Gainsight) into the rhythm of the business would be a plus.
To apply for this job please visit gohighlevel.bamboohr.com.