Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It’s loved by sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform on G2 Crowd.
We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business imperative.
About The Role
In this role, you will be part of the Revenue Analytics team and play a key role in defining, building and advancing Highspot’s go-to-market strategy. Your mission will be to design and build financial models, support strategic planning, and deliver quantitative analyses on a broad range of business topics. The focus goes beyond manipulating spreadsheets and pulling data – it is to tackle complex business problems, build compelling data-driven stories and become a trusted business advisor to a variety of cross-functional stakeholders. This is a new role with a unique opportunity to influence strategic decisions that will have a significant impact on the growth and profitability of the business.
Highspot’s success and rapid growth resulted in explosive increase in demand for revenue modeling and analytics. We are looking for a dynamic, versatile professional who can define end-to-end modeling solutions, easily pivot between strategy and execution, and be passionate about learning and developing at the pace of our rapidly growing business.
What You’ll Do
- Deliver accurate, elegant and flexible financial models that answer key business growth, headcount and financial planning questions
- Clearly and concisely present strategic and tactical recommendations; develop compelling presentations for both internal and external customers
- Partner with senior business leaders on solving complex business challenges and provide relevant scenario modeling and data-driven insights
- Design, develop and maintain compelling, accurate, and reliable analytical reports
- Become a trusted advisor to key go-to-market stakeholders and provide ad-hoc reporting, data extracts, and analyses
- Assist with and manage frequent ad hoc projects to support senior management and business decisions.
- Help design and implement best practices for scalable and efficient business growth
- Passion for improving business outcomes through data and analytics solutions
- Advanced analytical and financial modeling skills.
- Proven track record of building accurate financial go-to-market models
- Experience with variable headcount forecasting and planning
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel required, including complex nested functions, lookups, pivot tables, and modeling.
- Experience with macros, scripting, and SQL are a strong plus.
- Good understanding of statistical methods for forecasting and estimation
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to summarize and visualize complex analyses that tell a compelling story.
- 8+ years of working experience in finance, analytics, business planning, including education in a related field
- Experience with SaaS businesses preferred.
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Did you read the requirements as a checklist and not tick every box? Don’t rule yourself out! If this role resonates with you, hit the ‘apply’ button.
Follow us on social media