Hireology’s technology empowers businesses to build great teams. Over the last 12 years, we’ve grown from a startup to a market-leading organization with over 185 team members, and we’ve created an award-winning culture that makes this company an amazing place to work.
Hireology is seeking an exceptionally talented and initiative-taking Salesforce Administrator to join our Revenue Operations team. Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Operations Manager, the Salesforce Administrator will provide support to the organization through the customization and configuration of our Salesforce.com platform.
What you’ll do:
- Execute the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of our CRM platform
- Manage all basic administrative functions including, but not limited to, user management (new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions) and support, reports and dashboards, workflows, security, implementation, and other routine tasks
- Manage, configure, and support ongoing maintenance of integrations
- Interface with team members, business leaders and other stakeholders to gather, understand and translate requirements for various projects and initiatives
- Evaluate new releases of Salesforce to determine functionality requirements and provide detailed information on how changes will apply to all affected departments/users.
- Troubleshoot system issues and escalate as needed
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role? We have a unique culture here at Hireology, and the person who will be successful in this role will be:
- You should be able to identify an issue, understand the scale of the issue, brainstorm a solution and prioritize a fix.
- Be an autonomous problem solver. Strive for answers independently, but know when it’s time to ask for help, whom to ask, and what to ask
- Must be adaptable and adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
Okay, we’ve laid out what the job is – Here are the minimum qualifications we’re looking for in a Salesforce Administrator:
- 2+ years experience as a Salesforce Administrator in a high-growth work environment
- Saleforce.com Administrator Certification
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, flows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Experience working on the Lightning Platform
- Understanding of archival and data storage best practices and functionality
- Experience with HubSpot and DocuSign is a plus.
- Experience with APEX, APEX TRIGGERS, VISUALFORCE, HTML, JAVA, SQL, SOQL is a plus
A few benefits of working at Hireology:
- Unlimited paid time off / mental health days
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance coverage from day one
- Work from anywhere!
- 401(k) with company match
- Hybrid office downtown Chicago
- Award-winning culture
- External learning budget
- Amazing growth opportunities.. and more!
If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated.
Hireology is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability status or protected veteran status, or any other category protected under the law. All employment decisions are solely based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We support an inclusive workplace where Hireologists excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Agency and/or third party Inquires will not be accepted. Must be authorized to work in the United States. We are not able to provide or transfer visa sponsorship.
Follow us on social media