Perks of joining HomeStars:
- All our roles are currently remote.
- Office equipment supplied!
- Comprehensive benefits package. We want our employees to stay healthy!
- Monthly wellness activities to support your mental and physical health
- Home Improvement Credit: All employees receive a yearly credit to use toward a service from HomeStars
- December Closure: Our whole team takes a break in the last week of December, every year
- Personal Days: 5 extra days off per year, on top of vacation and sick days
- Beautiful brick & beam office in the heart of Toronto’s entertainment district, including a rec room with lounge, ping pong, darts, and foosball
- Revenue Operations at Homestars is a centralized operations team supporting our entire go-to-market org, from Marketing to Sales to Customer Success. We own the technology, processes, and data that drive efficiencies across the entire customer journey, with Salesforceat the heart of everything. The team is stacked with technical and hardworking revops specialists who know their way around systems, which means that as the Salesforce admin, you can focus on tough and interesting challenges (you won’t be stuck building new fields and reports), like overarching data infrastructure and systems integrations.
Your typical day at HomeStars:
- Design and implement customized Salesforce solutions, including functional requirements, building, maintenance, and support (examples of upcoming projects include helpdesk ticketing system, transition from Pardot to Marketing cloud)
- Work diligently to clean up 10 years of technical debt
- Mentor junior team members to advance their knowledge of the Salesforce environment
- Coordinate release/launch management processes involving multiple sandboxes
- Manage, build and maintain automations and processes (primarily leveraging Flows) Manage integrations, as well as oversight of various other systems (our instance is integrated with Five9, Pardot, Zuora and our own product)
- Recommend and implement process and policy improvements
- Manage updates and upgrades to Salesforce infrastructure
- Work with partners around the business to solve problems and implement effective solutions
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) from an accredited University4+ years of Salesforce admin experience, preferably in a SaaS business
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Previous experience integrating with other applications
- Experience managing Salesforce platform configurations, customizations, enhancements and troubleshooting
- Experience managing Pardot or Marketing Cloud platforms
- Strong understanding of Salesforce technical and functional capabilities, as well as best practices in Salesforce configuration
- Exceptional written, and oral communication skills; good interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A strong business acumen with good understanding of typical SaaS business processes and best practices
HomeStars is Canada’s leading platform connecting homeowners with qualified service professionals for their home improvement needs. Every month, over half a million homeowners visit HomeStars to research and select the best-rated professionals nearby. Check out homestars.com to learn more!
HomeStars Core Values
Our Core Values are woven into everything we do. They guide how we behave, how we act, and what we will aspire to be. They underpin the culture of HomeStars and act as drivers for impact, personal growth, and collective performance.
- Customer Obsessed: When our customers thrive, we thrive. We put their needs first.
- Think Big: We think without limits. We believe in the possible.
- Embrace Candor: We speak up, listen, and challenge respectfully.
- Act Like an Owner: We’re invested, we own our outcomes.
- Bias for Action: We take action to accelerate our success. Speed matters.
- We’re Stronger Together: Our differences empower us, and our will to win unites us.
HomeStars has recently been recognized as:
- Great Place to Work® Certified™
- Best Workplaces in Inclusion 2023
- Best Workplaces in Technology 2023
- Best Workplaces for Mental Wellness 2023
- Best Workplace™ with Most Trusted Executive Teams 2023
- Best Workplaces™ Managed by Women 2023
- Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures 2023
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.