Hostaway is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to help accomplish mission-critical growth goals for our exciting and fast-growing startup. This is a great opportunity to join a fun and dedicated team and make a meaningful contribution in a collaborative work environment. This position will report to the VP of Marketing.
What you’ll do
- Develop go-to-market plans; including planning, product positioning, value proposition, messaging, related assets and sales enablement, to deliver against outcomes and achieve business goals.
- Create on-brand, best-in-class content, tailored to target ICP customers, including in-product messaging, website content, landing pages, launch material, emails, training, education materials, etc.
- Define and execute new product and features launches, including measuring their impact and increasing their adoption.
- Define and evolve product positioning, branding, and messaging in cooperation with product management, design, data and analytics, sales and other partners across the organization.
- Enable sales, marketing, support, customer success, and other internal teams to tell a compelling story about our product’s benefits.
- Create compelling presentations to effectively communicate complex issues to the leadership team and to external stakeholders. Be able to identify ambiguity and work to systematically drive clarity through strategic framing and stakeholder alignment.
- Help foster and grow a community via social channels. Create a social channel strategy while gathering community feedback to help inform product decisions, product/feature adoption, and the overall success of a product/feature.
- Speak to our customers to gain new perspectives and feedback on our products.
- Build experiments, testing theories, and share learnings with cross-functional teams.
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment.
- You have experience conducting qualitative and quantitative customer and market research.
- You have experience across a full lifecycle product marketing strategy and execution.
- You’re a storyteller. You have a proven track record of creating compelling product narratives and applying them in written and visual form.
- Proven track record of scaling high-impact, multi-channel go-to-market efforts for B2B.
- You love your customers. You have a passion for understanding customer motivations, behaviours, and needs.
- You’re collaborative. You enjoy working together with your team and cross-functionally to drive stronger outcomes
- Strong work ethic and self starter – must be able to juggle multiple projects.
To apply for this job please visit hostaway.recruitee.com.