At Hotjar, we’re creating Product Experience Insights software for digital product teams. We help show how users behave and what they feel strongly about, so product teams can deliver real value, fast.
Reporting into our Chief Marketing Officer, Mattia Santin, we’re seeking an accomplished leader in Product and Customer Marketing who is dedicated to effectively launching products and driving customer-centric initiatives. This individual thrives in both leadership and collaborative team environments and values the flexibility of remote work.
You have strong business acumen, great communication/storytelling skills, and sense of ownership. You will need to be able to build a clear vision and motivate/coach your team to reach the desired results. You enjoy working with other teams (in Product and Revenue) as your team will be a key player in executing our Go To Market Strategy.
In your day to day you will:
- Be fully accountable for our product to market strategy and customer marketing/lifecycle programs.
- Lead a talented team of Product Marketing and Lifecycle Managers, helping to prioritize initiatives that have the highest impact on and value to our customers.
- Coach your team to build deep, collaborative partnerships with team members in Product, Engineering, Data & Analytics, Sales, Customer Success, and Support – and build these kinds of relationships with critical partners yourself.
- Define the strategic vision for the team and the key pillars needed for our success.
- Establish clear and measurable goals, for which you hold yourself and your team accountable, including managing the team OKR cycles.
- Make data-based decisions quickly in a constantly evolving environment, using a mix of qualitative, quantitative, and market insights.
- Use mistakes as a great opportunity for learning, and turn those into constructive coaching for your team members, to help those around you try things differently.
🎯What you will bring:
- You have 8+ years of experience in Product Marketing or Customer Marketing (ideally both) with a demonstrated track record of successful product launches.
- You’ve led a team of Product Marketing Managers, working to help them thrive in their careers, including hiring and coaching experience.
- You’ve successfully created and executed a Go to Market Strategy, connecting the dots with the overall objectives and Product and revenue strategy.
- You collaborate with partners across the business, from Product/Engineering to Data, Design, Sales, Marketing, Support, Finance, and other disciplines.
- You understand well the mechanics, metrics, and levers of a B2B SaaS or B2C subscription business.
- Someone who is passionate about building new things together with their team. Someone who can lead with empathy and passion for results.
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, cultureand ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party.
The compensation range for this role is €125,000 to €165,000 annually, where the offer typically falls in the range of €135,000 to €140,000, based on experience, skills, and equity across the team. To further understand our approach to compensation and contract structure, we encourage all candidates to review our Recruitment FAQs.
Our approach to compensation
At Hotjar we do not factor in any differences in compensation based on where you are located. We believe everyone should be compensated based on the market value of their role and the impact the role brings to the company. We also don’t believe in complicated bonus or equity schemes. Instead, our ranges are established after performing market research, so that our team members can have a healthy and predictable income. To further understand our approach to compensation and contract structure, we encourage all candidates to review our Recruitment FAQs.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks valued at more than €10,000 a year, plus stock options and 40 days of annual leave.
Here at Hotjar, we welcome team members of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences. Working with respect is built into our core values: we are honest, tolerant, and inclusive. We celebrate the uniqueness and strength found in diversity. We all commit to creating a safe working environment and are allies to those less privileged. And we fully believe that living by these values helps us to make our company, and our product, better.