We are searching an experienced and passionate Sales Enablement leader to join our high performing Global Sales Enablement Team for the Hybrid Work Solutions category at HP, Inc.
We are looking for a candidate with excellent people management skills and experience – someone with a player-coach attitude and demonstrated success in developing team culture.
This candidate will develop reference and training materials that can be leveraged across various formats (on-demand and live) for a global sales audience. The candidate must be able to streamline complex processes and messaging, and then distill it to create training and reference materials with a salesperson’s needs in mind.
We are looking for a candidate with a proven track record of success building effective and scalable enablement programs, creating compelling sales content, and hosting and facilitating large-scale live training sessions while working to develop sessions with subject matter expert presenters. The ideal candidate will have skills and background in managing complex full-cycle projects including ideation, planning and budgeting, obtaining executive sponsorship, execution, and meaningful reporting.
In this role, the candidate will have pride of ownership for driving results that lead to revenue. They will work with cross-functional stakeholders and leaders. And by leading with empathy, they quickly build trust with colleagues and partners at all levels.
Your Day To Day
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the business to develop and implement enablement initiatives that help salespeople drive revenue
- Create training and reference materials in various formats (PowerPoint, e-learning curriculum, one-page reference guides, FAQs, etc.)
- Host and facilitate large-scale live training sessions while working with subject matter expert presenters to develop trainings
- Build great relationships with sellers and sales leadership to understand their needs and incorporate them into your enablement initiatives
- Maintain program planning documentation to organize trainings and deliverables
- Proactively identify opportunities for continuous program improvement
- Host and participate in regular staff meetings
- Coach team members through projects
- Participate and plug into team culture and the HP mission and values
What You Bring To The Team
- Sales Enablement, Marketing Program Management or Sales Quota-Carrying / Sales Management Experience
- A positive demeanor, determination, and excitement for collaborating cross functionally for mutual success
- Experience working for a large enterprise and/or prosumer corporation
- Skillful at prioritizing your workload in alignment with goals cascaded from leadership
- Comfortable and effective at representing work and project status in front of executive leadership
- Experience working with a remote/geographically distributed team
- Experience with training and/or enabling sellers to leverage sales process and tools including CRM and/or quoting tools
- Experience with curriculum development tools (e.g., Rise) and/or sales engagement tools (Showpad, Seismic, Highspot, Saba, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
HP Offers a Comprehensive Benefits Package, Including
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
Per the New York, Colorado, Washington and California statute, the estimated range of compensation for this job in these locations, at the time of this posting, is $110,000 to $150,000. This position may be eligible for incentive pay, for openings where this is applicable.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Follow us on social media