HubSpot is looking for a Sales Strategy Senior Analyst to join their growing team. You will have the opportunity to complete projects independently with minimal guidance, and much of your work will involve optimizing overall sales efficiency by refining processes and making systematic enhancements. Finding solutions to these issues can be challenging, often requiring innovative thinking and careful consideration before outlining a plan.
Candidates should have strong business consulting and analytical skills and the ability to facilitate cross-organizational collaboration to drive actionable and measurable results. Strong candidates must have the ability to adapt quickly to the evolving needs of a high-growth SaaS business and create pragmatic and innovative solutions to complex business problems.
- Work with executive and sales leadership to define go-to-market strategies for the Sales organization
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Business Operations, Finance, Recruiting, and Services to ensure the smooth operation of the business and consistent achievement of the operational plan and growth goals
- Understand industry best practices of core sales operations functions including territory design & planning, comp design, quota setting, and business analytics.
- Incorporate learnings into building complex forecasting models
- Partner closely with sales leadership to develop actionable, measurable projects and programs that accelerate sales growth and improve sales rep productivity
- Perform in-depth analyses on the leading, in-process, and lagging indicators to support strategic initiatives to drive growth
- Package and sell recommendations to executive and sales management through a balance of quantitative analysis and qualitative outside perspectives
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- 2+ years of experience in a sales strategy role within an inside sales organization or equivalent experience within investment banking, FP&A, or management consulting
- A proven track record of solving complex problems, driving initiatives cross-functionally, and the ability to explain complex concepts to audiences in a simplistic way
- A high degree of attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience presenting to business leaders
- Experience analyzing complex data sets using SQL, Python, R, or equivalent tools
- BA or BS degree at minimum
- If the successful candidate doesn’t know Python today, they will be expected to learn Python in the first three to six months on the job. Training will be provided.
Cash compensation range: 132,000-180,000 USD annually.
This resource will help guide how we recommend thinking about the range you see. Learn more about HubSpot’s compensation philosophy from Katie Burke, HubSpot’s Chief People Officer.
The cash compensation above includes base salary, on-target commission for employees in eligible roles, and annual bonus targets under HubSpot’s bonus plan for eligible roles. In addition to cash compensation, all HubSpotters are eligible to participate in HubSpot’s equity plan to receive restricted stock units (RSUs). Some roles may also be eligible for overtime pay. Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including their skills, experience, qualifications and other job-related reasons.
We know that benefits are also an important piece of your total compensation package. To learn more about what’s included in total compensation, check out some of the benefits and perks HubSpot offers to help employees grow better.
At HubSpot, fair compensation practices isn’t just about checking off the box for legal compliance. It’s about living out our value of transparency with our employees, candidates, and community.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
Per HubSpot’s policy all employees who wish to work @office or @flex or to visit an office in-person must be fully-vaccinated. At this time, @remote employees are not required to be vaccinated.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) – link to HubSpot’s Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.
Follow us on social media