HyperVerge is a collective idea of those who dare to push the limits of their capabilities to deliver powerful, cutting edge technology & products that can revolutionize and transform the way of living.
HyperVerge is a deep tech AI company serving clients across US, India, Africa, Vietnam and other ASEAN countries. Our market-leading AI technology is ranked among the top global leaderboards such as NIST and iBeta. Our AI is used by large enterprises like Jio, Vodafone, Airbus, FE Credit and unicorns such as Grab, MoMo, Cake, CIMB for verifying identities of customers and preventing fraud. We have powered more than 600 million (~8% of world’s population) Identity checks in the last three years!
As part of our rapid growth plan, we are looking for dynamic and ambitious Key Account Managers (KAMs) to sustain and expand relationships with our strategic accounts. This role involves spending significant time with the clients (Onsite, if it’s safe to travel or Online) to learn about the client’s business problem, managing relationships with CXOs and other key stakeholders in the process, getting the necessary approvals from various departments and delivering the promised business impact using our product. The incumbent will be handling a portfolio of $1M$ Annual Recurring Revenue and is responsible to grow the accounts as per the allotted targets, by building sustainable relationships with the customers.
Location – Mumbai, India.
- Developing a deep understanding of HyperVerge technology and products within the first month
- Achieve an average NPS >60 from all the delegated accounts in the portfolio
- Scaling the Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) in every account as per the given quota every 3 months.
- Ensure 100% client retention & contract renewals with a NRR >130%
- Drive New Production Adoption with customers
Taking complete ownership of the 2-3 assigned key accounts along with the other 7-10 assigned strategic accounts, to drive greater and deeper adoption of HyperVerge products by,
- Proactively discovering valuable and critical client problems and developing a deep understanding of them
- Creating a precise business plan for the identified opportunities – value of the problem, scalability of the potential solution etc.
- Working with the internal product teams to create a solution proposal and demonstrate the solution with clear business impact
- Working with the client to conduct necessary accuracy tests, on-field tests, stress tests, business impact measurement tests to ensure that we identify and rectify problems as early as possible
- Driving the deal to closure through active sales – commercial negotiations, legal contracts
- Consistently addressing consumer concerns and offering clear and concise responses to their queries and build trust in the process, thus ensuring sustainable growth in billing and quota attainment
- Create a comprehensive relationship map and account plan for each of the key accounts by defining clear objectives of the client partnership
- Cultivate relationships with executive level decision-makers and strive to become a trusted advisor and a partner at your named accounts
Personal Competence Building
- Focus on personal competence building across all stages of account management. Constantly learning better ways to discover problems, manage key accounts, build trust and deeper relationships, negotiate and close deals, etc.
- Find 2 excellent mentors in a period of 6 months for advice on scaling, product, sales etc.
- Prior experience in managing an account portfolio worth at least $500K ARR
- 3+ year experience in Account Management
- Proven track record of over-achieving quota
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Very strong fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) – you will be required to create presentation decks for top management, drive internal buy-ins through presentations etc.
- Good to have worked & operated in the financial services industry
- Product thinking to resolve the customer pain points
- Proficiency in financial analysis
- Understands clearly what it takes to generate New Revenue – identify problem, propose solution, generate interest, and is energized by (at least not afraid of) difficult situations, conversations, negotiations, conflict, rejection, etc.
- Competitive and result focused
Mapping Stakeholders and Building Relationship
- Has the ability to identify and map critical stakeholders within the key account.
- Has the ability to become an indispensable part of the structure of the strategic account’s organization by continuously adding value
- Has the ability to influence people through ideas and conversations
- Good to have understanding of one of these – lending, insurance, securities, credit cards or mutual funds and has an understanding of the critical industry problems
Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- High grasping power – Quick to understand and absorb qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it
- Strong attention to detail – does not let important details slip through the cracks
- Intellectual curiosity – loves to ask questions and is genuinely interested in learning the client’s needs
- Enthusiastic about learning and trying new approaches, best practices, and ideas and not overly attached to what has worked in the past
- Mindset to collaborate, learn and share learnings with the team