With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
Icertis is seeking an experienced and strategic Director of Demand Generation to lead our global integrated marketing initiatives and ABM efforts. Reporting to the VP, Demand Generation, you will be a key member of our Demand Generation leadership team, responsible for developing and executing comprehensive marketing campaigns that align with the company’s overall business goals in driving revenue growth and customer acquisition.
Join our passionate and innovative marketing team to drive impactful global campaigns, deliver outstanding ABM strategies, and foster lasting customer relationships. If you are a strategic thinker, results-oriented leader, and ready to make a significant impact on our global marketing efforts, we encourage you to apply.
What you will do:
- Develop and execute comprehensive demand generation strategies to generate high-quality leads, accelerate pipeline, and support revenue goals. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align marketing initiatives with sales objectives.
- Oversee ABM programs to engage key target accounts, personalize marketing efforts, and nurture relationships to drive conversions and customer acquisition.
- Direct end-to-end campaign execution, including planning, development, implementation, tracking, and optimization of multi-channel marketing campaigns to achieve business objectives.
- Design and implement lifecycle marketing programs, focused on nurturing prospective customers to drive engagement and conversion throughout the marketing funnel.
- Work closely with sales, ISRs, corporate marketing, product marketing, marketing operations, and other cross-functional teams to align campaign messaging, content, events, and offers with product launches, sales initiatives, and market trends.
- Partner with the content marketing team to create compelling and relevant campaign content, including webinars, whitepapers, infographics, and other assets, to support campaign objectives.
- Manage the integrated campaign & ABM budget, allocating resources effectively to maximize campaign impact and return on investment.
- Utilize data and analytics to measure the effectiveness of demand generation and ABM efforts. Continuously optimize campaigns based on insights to maximize ROI and improve conversion rates.
- Lead and inspire a team of Integrated Marketing and ABM professionals, providing guidance, support, and mentorship to ensure their professional growth and success.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field; or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 8 years of progressive marketing experience, with at least 3 years in a leadership role overseeing global campaigns and ABM
- Strategic thinker with a keen eye for detail and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong understanding of B2B enterprise software markets, ideally within the contract management, procurement, or legal technology domains.
- Experience with Account-Based Marketing (ABM) strategies and tactics, including engaging key stakeholders in target accounts.
- Proficiency in leveraging marketing automation (Marketo), CRM (Salesforce), and analytics tools to measure and optimize campaign performance (6Sense, Drift, etc).
- Excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to collaborate effectively across cross-functional teams.
- Proven track record of managing marketing budgets and delivering results within budgetary constraints.
$160,000 – $180,000 a year
Pay offered will vary based on job-related factors such as location, experience, training, skills, and abilities.
In addition to the base salary an annual target bonus and equity component is included in the compensation package
What we offer:
We are committed to the health and well-being of all Icertians, their families, the communities they live in, and our customers. This commitment is represented in the Icertis “Four Rings of Responsibility”: Take Care of Self, Take Care of Family, Take Care of Community, and Take Care of Business, in that order.
To support these commitments, Icertis offers excellent health and welfare benefits, a generous 401k match, and a robust paid time off program. Here are some of the other reasons we’ve been named a Top Company to Work for by Seattle Business Magazine for the sixth year in a row!
- Equity (RSUs) and shared ownership in the company
- Flexible work location (role dependent)
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- 7 Days for Humanity in 2023 – paid volunteer days
- Generous holidays including the 4th of July week off – paid
- Extensive remote onboarding program and virtual employee engagement events
This specific role might not be for you, but maybe you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Please forward this opportunity to anyone who wants to help Transform the Foundation of Commerce!
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] or get in touch with your recruiter.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.