The senior living market is experiencing several challenges: increasing acuity of resident care needs, staff shortages, and rising demand by resident families for communication and transparency. Icon provides a SaaS and mobile platform for delivering wellness solutions for senior living communities that improve the lives of residents, staff, and families. Our Enterprise Account Executives are front-line, customer-facing individual contributors responsible for executing business development strategies to cultivate territory, acquire new customers, drive revenue growth and expand Icon’s footprint within the senior living market.
About The Role
As an Enterprise Account Executive for Icon, you will expand our sales efforts by taking our products and new features to market. You will drive new revenue and deliver world-class support by educating CCRCs and Memory Care Facilities across the industry about our products. This SaaS sales position requires as much expertise with client communication as it does with internal collaboration, learning, iteration and rigor. Growing our sales organization requires talent that embraces the entrepreneurial nature of our business, who also have the business savvy to know what’s right for our customers and our company long-term.
- Over 25,000 thousand unique communities and facilities where Icon is an ideal fit, and ~200 enterprise logos – we know who they are and our value proposition, we need you to go tell our story and build our value proposition.
- The market for senior living engagement is nascent, with only ~20% penetration in the market.
- Typical enterprise ACV is $100,000 and a successful rep will book 12 per year.
- Close rates from Sales Qualified Prospects in excess of 40%.
- Substantial compensation upside for bookings beyond $1.2M ACV per year
- New Position and New Team – Limitless opportunity in the Enterprise space created through recent M&A.
- Get in on the ground floor and create your own future.
- Direct reporting to CEO with executive support and sales engagement.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will:
- Develop viable sales strategies and account plans that enable you to achieve monthly and quarterly revenue milestones in line with designated targets
- Qualify prospective customers, and develop new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams. Demonstrate the prioritization of prospect engagement so that we are engaging with decision makers when a need exists and are then putting forth the right efforts that result in closing business
- Deliver compelling product demonstration to decision making stakeholders that result in a progression through sales stages. Identify where in each customer’s environment Icon products will drive ROI and improved outcomes for the residents within set facilities. Have the ability to present the benefits Icon products provide against other competitors in the market
- Act as a trusted advisor to customers by understanding their existing and future IT roadmap to drive adoption of Icon Products within the marketplace
- Leverages the direction of sales and marketing leadership to continue to grow new pipeline opportunities on a quarterly basis
- Utilize marketing resources to create and manage a high-volume of sales pipeline that are then processed through effective sales plan execution.
– Lead the POC process by documenting key success criteria agreed with the customer
– Manage full-cycle sales process through qualification, needs analysis, product demonstration, negotiation, and close
– Negotiate and establish terms and conditions of agreements in a way that sets the client and Icon up for success
– Drive the adoption of Icon solutions into the existing customer base
– Maintain rigorous SalesForce.com hygiene that enables accurate forecasting of opportunities in the pipeline.
– Meet/exceed monthly and quarterly pipeline and revenue goals
– Maintain relationships and rolling four quarter view of all accounts to better understand and forecast revenue, renewal and upsell opportunities
Bachelor’s degree required
- A minimum of three years of relevant work experience in Enterprise Selling, B2B SaaS experience is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience working with CRM platforms (i.e. Saleforce.com, HubSpot)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to turnaround high-quality work quickly
- Travel up to 20%
- Desire a career in Enterprise Sales at a fast-paced and dynamic growth company
- Proven ability to build a sales pipeline through effectively hunting, prospecting, cold calling, networking, and lead generation activities
- Self-starter, success-driven, tenacious and organized
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with sales and marketing teams
- Ability to lead a cross-functional selling effort
- Have a strong desire to grow personally and professionally
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a startup culture
- Be adaptable and nimble with your resources
- Evidence of success under minimal supervision, learning complex concepts and domains quickly
- Client-ready presence and communication skills
- Deliver against quarterly sales objectives and revenue targets
- Build a book of business that support growth objectives for the following year
- Position yourself for professional growth by taking on larger deals and strategic initiatives
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid maternity leave