iDeals is a global B2B SaaS product company recognized as the most highly rated and customer-centric in a secure business collaboration market. Trusted by more than 1,000,000 users from 175,000 companies globally, we are on a mission to create more prosperity in the world by accelerating high-stake business decisions. We achieve this by delivering extremely intuitive and robust software products that help people make impactful decisions with less stress, higher quality, and shorter hours:
iDeals Virtual Data Room: A web-based cloud platform used by companies in a wide range of industries to ensure secure confidential document sharing for online due diligence, fundraising transactions, corporate reporting, licensing, clinical trials, and other business goals.
iDeals Board: A cloud platform with web and mobile applications used by board members, CEOs, executives, and corporate secretaries, to streamline governance and improve high-stake decisions in a fast, secure, and compliant way.
We are looking for a Head of Sales Enablement who will create, implement and own the sales enablement strategy to support business growth.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop, design, deliver, and implement sales enablement strategy through various sales enablement programs targeted to increase main sales KPIs and grow the revenue
- Hire, develop, and manage a Sales Enablement Team
- Collaborate with key stakeholders on priorities, progress, and results
- Drive adoption of sales enablement programs among Sales and Customer Success teams
- Measure the effectiveness of sales enablement programs
- Coordinate and liaise between Sales Enablement, Customer Success, Marketing, and Sales teams
- Directly impact company results
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- 3+ years of experience in B2B global Sales (Field Sales, Inbound Sales, Business Development, Customer Success Management, etc.); experience in SaaS / different geographies / broad experience with different types of sales will be a differentiating factor
- 3+ years of experience in a dedicated sales enablement role within the sales industry;
- 2+ years experience in managing teams
- Proficient knowledge of sales techniques and sales theory
- Sales Enablement success track (knowledge / content management skills, L&D skills, LMS, etc.)
- Strong analytical and system thinking
- Excellent communication (written/verbal) and collaboration skills
WHAT WE OFFER
Our people mean a great deal to us, so we will provide you with the benefits, resources and support you need to succeed.
For your work
- Remote-first model with teams distributed globally
- Home office set up budget
- High-end laptop, monitor and any additional IT equipment needed
- Reimbursement of co-working space expenses
For your well-being
- Medical insurance with flexible coverage
- Compensation for sports, yoga, mental, and other health and wellness-related activities
- Reimbursement of participation in sports competitions
- 20 business days of paid time off per year
- Unlimited health-related time-off
For your growth
- Individual Development Plan based on your career interests
- Unlimited budget for learning and development activities
- Professional and self-development books and subscriptions compensation
- Sponsorship of inspirational events, conferences and meetups attendance
- iDeals’ support of your passion as a speaker or writer
- Internal growth and internal mobility policies
- Regular off-site retreats
- Team-building budgets for local meetups
- Monthly Pizza Fridays at global office locations
- Generous internal referral program
- iDeals Surprise Boxes from the People Experience Team
Commitment, Excellence, Collaboration, Trust and Care are core values to the iDeals team. For us, these are the principles that every iDealer lives and breathes. We are on the lookout for like-minded individuals who share our values. By doing so, we are able to create a team where talents feel at ease and are able to work to the best of their abilities.
Commitment and Excellence inspire us to set the bar high, achieve the most ambitious goals and push the limits further. Our diversity and different perspectives are the foundation of our success. Collaboration and Trust ensure that everyone has access to all the information, proactively shares thoughts, and leverages the teammates’ diverse opinions, experiences, and backgrounds. Both values help us to solve the most challenging problems. Care drives us to create a positive work environment and make everyone feel valued. We also stand for iDealers’ physical, mental, financial, and personal well-being and encourage a healthy lifestyle and active living.
iDealers work in a remote-first model, meaning we collaborate from anywhere – either home, cafe, co-working space, or one of our offices. Some roles may have specific location-based requirements, including in-office and client interactions. Despite being located across the globe, we stay connected through the latest tools and technologies, ensuring that everyone on our team feels surrounded by teammates and engaged with our common goals.
iDeals is an equal opportunity employer
iDeals is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship.