Identika, an award-winning creative agency in the DC Metro area, is on the lookout for a talented and experienced Sr. Marketing Analyst to join our team. As a vital member of our organization, you’ll play a pivotal role in developing and executing innovative marketing and advertising campaigns that create meaningful connections and drive results for government and commercial clients. If you’re passionate about making a real impact with your analytical skills, we invite you to explore this opportunity!
SALARY RANGE: $78K to $95K (DOE), plus benefits.
- Develop data-driven marketing strategies: Collaborate with our creative and account management teams to design and implement effective marketing and advertising campaigns, leveraging data and insights to maximize their impact.
- Analyze and interpret campaign performance: Monitor, assess, and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, identifying trends and providing actionable insights for continuous improvement.
- Conduct market research:Stay up-to-date on industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies, ensuring our clients benefit from the latest marketing innovations.
- Enhance customer targeting and segmentation:Work closely with our creative team to develop targeted messaging and campaigns that resonate with specific audience segments, resulting in stronger connections and better engagement.
- Foster cross-functional collaboration:Work closely with internal teams and clients to optimize campaign performance and achieve business objectives.
- Assist and coordinate social media content creation, engagement, and management.
- Assist with coordination of outreach events and community outreach activities in support of marketing campaigns.
- Other related tasks as needed.
- S. Citizens or permanent residents ONLY. Must reside in the United States.
- At least four years of proven experience actively supporting or leading research and analysis for marketing campaigns.
- Experience working in marketing campaigns for government clients or health companies is highly desired.
- Proficiency in data analysis and social listening tools and software (e.g., Google Analytics, Excel, SparkToro, Meltwater, SME Rush, etc.).
- Strong understanding of market research methodologies and best practices.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- A growth mindset and a passion for continuous learning and development.
A college degree is NOT required.
Join our team of passionate, creative professionals at Identika and contribute to innovative, unforgettable campaigns that make a difference. Apply now to embark on a fulfilling and exciting career as a Marketing Analyst with Identika!