Immutable is a global technology company, powering the world of NFTs on Ethereum. We are on a mission to be the number one ecosystem for NFTs which empowers and rewards users. Founded in 2018, Immutable is one of the fastest Australian companies to reach unicorn status, having raised more than AUD $300M+ and having a valuation of AUD $3.5 billion.
Currently, the Immutable Group consists of the Immutable Platform, the preferred developer platform for building & scaling web3 games on Ethereum, and Immutable Games, a global leader in web3 game development and publishing with leading titles Gods Unchained and Guild of Guardians.
It is our ambition to make digital worlds real; we have incredible global growth plans as we strive to become the number one ecosystem for NFTs.
Come and join us as we pioneer in this space!
A bit about the role:
Immutable is about to release a series of major gaming titles. The success of these launches has a major impact on the Immutable brand and the web3 gaming industry. As a result, we are expanding our Performance Marketing capabilities and require a hands-on Performance Marketing Lead to join the team and help us win! With expertise in media buying, you will be responsible for crafting and executing effective media buying strategies to maximise reach, engagement, and conversions.
You will have the unique opportunity to launch and grow some of the most anticipated games in web3: Gods Unchained, Guild of Guardians, Metalcore, Shardbound and Infinite Victory. If you love the 0-1 process and seeing your ideas and strategies come to life, you will enjoy the build that exists in this role!
You will have the opportunity to:
- Ensure successful planning, execution, and optimisation for key traffic KPIs via paid media channels
- Oversee the media agency to craft game media plans aligned to the global strategy
- Partner with Marketing, Production to ensure asset needs and best practices are communicated, while partnering with Agency teams to ensure smooth delivery and execution
- Assist in the development of reports to the wider business on media’s performance and the application of learnings to improve campaign performance
We would love you to have:
- Experience with paid media with an understanding of the planning process, the role of digital and traditional channels, and full funnel KPIs
- Experience across short- and long-term measurement approaches, the strategic use of first-party data, and the next generation of attribution.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Understanding and experience in broader growth marketing areas, such as ASO/SEO/SEM/CRM
We are proud of the benefits that we offer for all of our employees globally. Here is a snapshot:
Attracting the best global talent:
- 💸We commit to paying globally competitive salaries and contributions & we share our products’ success through Employee Stock Options. We also support our US Employees with Medical and 401K Insurance
- 💻 While we offer flexible working arrangements, we have an epic head office in the heart of Sydney and offer remote office hubs around the globe via a WeWork all-access pass
- 📲We offer USD $500 WFH allowance to set up your home office and USD $600 per annum to put toward your internet and phone usage.
Levelling up your growth
- 🌱 We offer up to USD $1,350 per annum for any classes, courses or events to support your growth and development
- 📚 Enjoy access to free online courses via Udemy
Helping you thrive
- 💆🏽♀️ Enjoy USD $800 per year to put toward your health and wellbeing
- 🤗 Get 24/7 access to unlimited counselling for you and your family when you need it through our EAP Service
- 🎁 Get premium access to mindfulness resources, online fitness classes and discounts at major retailers through Perkbox
Leave when you need it the most:
- 👨👧👦New parents receive 12 weeks of paid leave in our gender-neutral offer. The birthing parent also gets an additional six weeks of leave for rest and recovery leading up to and after birth. We also offer Miscarriage Leave and extra leave for IVF treatments
- 🎂 Enjoy 2 additional paid annual leave days at the end of the year and a paid day off for your birthday
Immutable is committed to building and fostering an inclusive, diverse workplace. We believe in incorporating everyone’s perspectives and experiences as this has been a significant driver of our success so far. For this reason, we strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to get in touch. Even if you don’t meet all the job listing requirements, do yourself (and us) a favour by still applying! You’ll likely bring something to the workplace that we haven’t thought of yet, and we would love to hear from you.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant.
*A note to recruitment agencies: Our internal team has this role covered, so there is no need to reach out – We don’t accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you!
To apply for this job please visit app.outhire.ai.