At Imply, we are on a mission to help developers become the new heroes of analytics. Our unique database, built from Apache Druid, enables them to develop the next generation of analytics applications. With Imply, developers can build without constraints as our database lets them create interactive data experiences on streaming and batch data with limitless scale and at the best economics.
Backed by leading investors including a16z and Bessemer Venture Partners, Imply is on a fast growth trajectory – disrupting the $100B database market – with customers including Salesforce, Reddit, and Intercontinental Exchange. Come join our team of disruptors, pioneers, and innovators!
As the Director, Marketing Operations & Analytics, you will be responsible for leading and running the day-to-day marketing ops function, campaign ops, tools budget, insights/reporting, technology implementation, and team leadership. This is a key leadership position reporting to the Sr. Director, Revenue Marketing & Growth that requires a combination of strategic and analytical thinking, as well as excellent managerial skills.
You will work across the marketing leadership team to develop the insights to measure the impact of marketing on the overall business. You will also manage the marketing technology used across the team to deliver on goals and plans, ensuring we are making the most of our technology stack. You will build and develop a high-performing marketing operations team. This role will partner closely with all global sales and marketing leaders to build a best-in-class marketing operations organization.
- Own our marketing systems architecture and strategy, ensuring that actionable insights pass seamlessly between marketing, sales and product systems
- Execute the vision for marketing analytics and track/report on key KPIs and funnel metrics that provide actionable insights to the management team
- Work directly with revenue operations and the Sr. Director, Revenue Marketing & Growth to monitor, analyze, measure and report the health of marketing contribution to pipeline, program ROI, customer acquisition and penetration, lead acquisition and activity
- Drive data management to increase data integrity and global reach; own marketing database management and data requests (e.g. segmentation, list creation)
- Develop, implement, and disseminate metrics/KPIs about performance and outcomes through dashboards and data visualization tool sets to monitor business health, including marketing database hygiene, website traffic and conversions, performance integrity and accuracy, capturing insights and making recommendations
- Work cross-functionally and liaise with key stakeholders in marketing, sales & finance to understand challenges and opportunities that impact the sales & marketing funnel and pipeline
- Lead the vision for our marketing technology roadmap – audit and evaluate our marketing technology stack, including automation capabilities, lead processing, measurement and reporting
- 5+ years of B2B marketing leadership experience with specialization in marketing technology and operations at high-growth SaaS software companies
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, global environment with great attention to detail
- Ability to work cross-functionally across sales, marketing, product and finance to drive and influence pipeline and revenue growth
- Deep understanding of the sales and marketing technology landscape, with hands-on experience with Marketo, CRM systems, SFDC, analytical tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau)
- Ability to effectively develop and build new operational processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic / excellent time-management skills
- Experience in the dev tools/database space
- Experience with Tableau
What we offer:
- 100% Paid Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401(k) Program
- Fertility Coverage
- Pet Insurance
- Dependent Care FSA
- Mental Health Support
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off – USA Only
- Wellness Stipend
- Home Office Equipment Reimbursement
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
Individual compensation will be determined based on the candidate’s experience and qualifications aligned with Imply’s internal levelings guidelines and benchmarks. The below range encompasses roles with on target earnings. This role is also eligible to participate in Imply’s equity plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies.
Compensation: $175,900 – $300,000
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that certain minority groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At Imply, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or for other roles in the future.
Imply is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Attention: Imply Applicants
Due to reports of phishing, we’re requesting that all Imply applicants apply through our official Careers page at imply.io/careers. All official communication from Imply will come from email addresses ending with @imply.io.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.