The HubSpot Strategist is a team member who is full of business acumen and can develop strategic growth plans for clients, own relationships, and execute work. We’re looking for a HubSpot expert who can build strategies and systems that attract, engage, and delight – that means someone who can combine marketing, sales, and customer success to help both our clients and our RevOps team meet their goals.
To inspire growth. Whether you’re working with a client, team member, or internal projects, your objective is to keep things moving ever-forward.
- Obsessed with problem solving. You don’t stop until the workflow is finished, the sequence is firing, or the dashboard is built.
- Dedicated to your clients. You advise each of your clients like you’re their director of marketing – you know the ins and outs of their business, the challenges they face every day, and are deeply committed to helping them grow.
- Well-versed in the marketing-sales-service continuum. You know that a client’s success depends on all three of these areas – not just one.
- Organized, Creative, Disciplined. You can get the job done and also model how others should do it. You understand the process and know when to color outside the lines.
- An experienced storyteller. You know that the space from Point A to Point B may seem small, but is really a journey. You’re able to weave your own experience, best practices, and personalized data into a narrative that inspires action.
- Analytical at heart. As much as you love to try cool, new things, you know that all efforts along the sales, marketing, and service continuum must be rooted in data and performance metrics.
- A HubSpot master. It almost goes without saying, but if it can be done in HubSpot, you’ve done it. That new certification is already on your list, that beta feature is already in your portal, and you could write a dissertation on the evolution of HubSpot Software.
- Strategic Account Management: 40% of your day
- Own and manage relationships with a set of core, strategic accounts
- Plan and execute strategy for success with HubSpot, both in onboarding and expanding clients’ use of the tool and in creating and implementing inbound strategies (for marketing, sales, and service) that help clients grow.
- Work with a cross-functional team of HubSpot specialists, developers, and creatives to execute these plans
- Provide strategic recommendations for Account Growth
- Account Oversight and Strategy; Coaching: 30% of your day
- Work with RevOps specialists to create monthly, quarterly, and annual performance snapshots, align monthly execution of deliverables with client business goals, and grow accounts
- Coach RevOps Specialists through difficult client conversations, teach new ops methods in HubSpot, assist in client budgetary management, jump in on special projects.
- Client onboarding and discoveries: 10% of your day
- Serve as the strategic lead and main point of contact for new client audits and discoveries. Create go-forward marketing, sales enablement, and operations implementation plans. Propose associated tactics and recommended budgets.
- Special Projects: 10% of your day
- In the RevOps world… there’s always something a little bit new or different to work on, and we call these “special projects.” They’re opportunities to leave your mark and define future operations.
- Growth: 10% of your day
- At Impulse Creative, we believe in growth, so you’ll spend a portion of your week growing your own skill set, contributing to the growth of Impulse Creative, and continuing to build your personal brand.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with HubSpot Sales, Marketing, and Service Hubs
- 3+ years of agency experience in a direct account management role.
- Great case studies of marketing, sales enablement, and operations projects you’ve overseen and executed.
- Managed complex, cross-functional projects that include multiple team members, departments, and other agencies or partners
- Client reviews that will knock our socks off.
We’re dedicated to making our team just as happy as our clients. That’s a little different for everyone, so we’re always evolving to make #agencylife better, on and off the clock.
- 100% company-paid Employee Health Insurance
- 100% company-paid Life Insurance
- Health & Wellness Stipend (Quarterly)
- Remote Work Stipend (Quarterly)
- Continuous Learning Stipend (Annual)
- Dental & vision coverage is available
- Paid Holiday Break from December 24th – January 1st
- Paid sick leave
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Quarterly bonus structure
- Paid parental leave
- Casual, creative environment
- Unlimited HubSpot certification training
- Flexible & family-friendly policies
- Family-owned and operated
- 85%+ Female leadership
Follow us on social media