How to tell if this job is the right fit
- You are independent, self-directed, and value work that allows you to be creative.
- You have a growth mindset and are not afraid to take risk.
- You are skilled in experimentation
- You have been part of at least one startup (startup project) and were involved in its early stages
- You enjoy fast-paced projects that allow you to experiment with best practices
- You want to keep your industry’s knowledge ahead of the market.
- You breathe digital and yearn for an environment of like-minded people
Congratulations! You just found the right place.
What is In Marketing We Trust all about?
We’re a technical performance marketing agency, and we exist to solve tough problems in marketing. We bring an engineering mindset to complex marketing situations to deliver a scalable performance that generates an exponential return on investment.
Trust is in our name and is our guiding principle. To deliver on our purpose, we will conduct our business by the following Code of Ethics:
- Build trust through every interaction with every person
- Always deliver in the best interest of our clients
- Invest in the success of every team member
- Build long-term relationships with our partners
Delivering these foundational codes will fund our continued growth while providing a fair return for shareholders.
What our internal culture looks like
Let’s hear from our employees on why they chose to join and stay:
- A good management team creates growth opportunities, embodies company values, and understands people’s pain points
- A nice, dedicated, supportive (and funny) team with years of experience, therefore, really good at what they do
- Flexibility in working hours, working location, no micromanaging, and you can take full ownership of your work
- Very good processes and clear expectations
Why this role exists
This is a newly created role meant to help develop the innovation side of the business.
We have built a strong reputation over the years by providing top-tier digital marketing services. We add value by creating amazing digital marketing solutions and products, and the product you will promote is one of them.
What you will be accountable for
In this role, you will be required to develop growth marketing initiatives for the new platform that we plan on launching.
This is a hands-on growth position, and a good understanding of Growth Marketing is required (Product lead marketing, Paid Media, Analytics, Social ads, Affiliates, Community, Content Marketing, CRO).
Marketing budget is directly linked to cust customer acquisition engine.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Support, adapt and own the Go-To-Market strategy
- Conduct user research
- Inform product development to create effective and scalable product marketing effects
- Drive the customer acquisition roadmap
- Help build the team (initially work with freelancers)
- Brief content production
- Conduct tests, data analysis, and research to reveal revenue growth opportunities
- Design and implement lead-generation strategies and campaigns
- Consider new, creative approaches to have an impact on core metrics
- Own and drive paid and on-paid digital growth strategies
How you will be measured
In this role, you will be working with the following Key performance indicators:
Financial KPIs 50%
- >$3M Revenue Generated
- Cust Acquisition Cost within acceptable limits (varied by stage of growth)
- # of customers acquired
Strategic KPIs 50%
- % of cust acquired through sustainable (low-cost) marketing channels
Who you’ll be working with
- Our Chief Innovation Officer
- A team of freelancers
- The Product Manager
- This role does require client-facing meetings
What knowledge and skills are required to be successful
- 5+ years of experience with product marketing, preferred in a start-up environment. Just so you know, Innovation is separate from In Marketing We Trust and operate as a start-up. Things are messy, and changes are fast.
- Go-to-market strategy experience,
- B2B SaaS experience is a MUST
- Experience promoting e-commerce websites using growth marketing strategy.
- A good understanding of digital marketing (SEO, PPC, Analytics), running ads campaigns or SEO copywriting, please expect a bit of everything.
- Lead generation experience, is one of the main KPIs for this role, so please expect a lot of pressure on this.
- Social media understanding and experience, to generate leads.
- Exposure to a range of tools and technology (user analytics, LPs, Paid media platforms)
- Test & Learn mentality: with our start-up set-up, we need this mentality to roll out our product quickly. SOPs are available, but a lot of new things will be invented.
- Demonstrable risk-reduction methods and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills, knowing your priority and measuring what matters.
- Ability to work under pressure with strict deadlines, our product development cycle is less than a week; therefore, we’re looking for the same result in marketing activities.
- Position title: Growth Marketer
- Department: Innovation
- Report to: Chief of Innovation
- Direct report: N/A
- Days/Hours: M-F/40 hours/week | Full-time | Permanent
Working hours: At least 4 hours overlap with Sydney Time (8AM-12PM or 1PM – 6PM) + 4 more working hours on your schedule.
Employment type: Full-time if you live and work in Australia with an AUS tax number. Contractor If you’re outside of Australia and don’t have an AUS tax registration number. Please see the difference in our FAQ.
Targeted timezones/locations: APAC with GMT+7,+8,+9,+10,+11,+12 Timezone
Note: only applications within the targeted time zones/locations are being processed.
To apply for this job please visit careers.inmarketingwetrust.com.au.
Follow us on social media