Inato is a Tech for Good company striving to bring clinical research to each and every patient, regardless of who they are or where they live. To do this, we are building the world’s first clinical trial marketplace to create greater visibility, access, and engagement across a more diverse population of doctors and their patients.
Drug development is a challenging, intellectually complex, and rewarding endeavor: we enable global pharmaceutical companies to confidently partner with community-based researchers to increase patient access to the latest medical innovations. Our technology platform matches clinical trials from leading companies to nearly 3,000 research sites across the globe. And we are well poised for growth in 2023 and beyond.
We are a growing team of passionate pharmaceutical experts, software engineers, marketers, and many more – all bringing our unique perspective to solve the challenges facing clinical research. Our team members live by our company values to be bold, resilient, caring, and pragmatic. If this sounds like you, join us!
We are seeking an experienced product marketer to join our growing marketing team.
- It is an especially exciting time to join the team as we are investing in scaling our product to disrupt how clinical researchers and drug developers engage and bring new medical innovation to patients.
- Your mission is to build and lead product marketing at Inato. Through close collaboration with the product and sales teams, coupled with strategic marketing, you will deepen customer interest and user engagement with the Inato experience, as well as help successfully launch new experiences.
- Our ideal candidate has experience building product marketing from the ground up while demonstrating impact at a tech startup (bonus points for health tech).
- This role will report into the VP of Marketing and Communications and will lead a new and exciting function with the potential to build a team of product marketers in the future.
- Develop and lead the product marketing strategy for first-of-its-kind technology
- Partner and collaborate with Product, Marketing, and Sales to translate our user needs into product features
- Manage all marketing aspects for product pilots and new product launches
- Develop product positioning and messaging that articulates Inato’s value and distills complex concepts into coherent and easy-to-understand marketing and sales including case studies, pitch decks, email campaigns, etc.
- Be the advocate and voice of the user by leveraging research to get an in-depth understanding of our user personas and sharing with internal teams
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 7+ years of accomplished product marketing experience in tech or health tech
- Startup experience strongly preferred
- Passion for “tech for good,” mission-driven work
- Preference for candidates based in the Eastern time zone as this role will work closely with our mostly NYC-based marketing team and mostly Paris-based product team
- Excellent communicator and thought-provoker – you’re great at framing the business case in order to prioritize one initiative over the other as well as great at asking the right questions to drive to the right strategic decisions
WHY JOIN US?
GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Competitive pay package (salary & equity)
- Remote-first philosophy & flexible hours
- Top-of-the-line equipment
- Free books and learning material
- Policy of internal transparency
AN AMAZING CULTURE AND IMPORTANT MISSION
- A generous paid-time-off policy including 6 weeks vacation, 9 observed public holidays, and 4 floating holidays to celebrate what is most important to you.
- A supportive parental leave for mothers & partners
- Great health benefits – including two plan options with $0 deductible!
- A small company with a huge international reach
- An ambitious and collaborative work environment
- A team of bold, resilient, pragmatic, and caring colleagues based in the US and France.
- Full transparency in internal communications
- The opportunity to make a positive impact on the world working for a mission driven company.
- We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.