Incognia, a digital identity company, has created a spoof-proof Location Identity to silently authenticate customers throughout their digital journey. Its award-winning technology uses location signals and motion sensors to silently recognize trusted users based on their unique location behavior patterns. Fraud, operations and Trust & Safety teams at global gig economy and marketplace companies, including food delivery, ride-sharing, eCommerce and more, use Incognia to authenticate trusted users without friction and detect suspicious behavior to prevent new account fraud and ATO.
Incognia was founded in 2020 and is currently securing over 200M devices. It is a venture-backed company headquartered in California, with teams in New York and Brazil. Stay connected and follow Incognia on Twitter and LinkedIn. Visit Incognia.com to learn more.
- We don’t set limits to our achievements
- We deliver excellence through consistency
- We build trust by empowering users, customers and team members
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our team and take a leading role in defining our messaging and positioning and enabling marketing and sales to be successful. As an early member of the team, you’ll have the opportunity to make a big impact. If you are excited about bringing a truly innovative product to market, this is the place for you.
What you will do:
- Develop and implement solution messaging for multiple vertical use cases with a clear articulation of business value drivers;
- Lead GTM strategy for new and existing features and communicate new updates to internal teams ensuring they have the information needed to capitalize on the releases;
- Write and develop datasheets, website content, presentations, case studies, demo videos, etc. that establish Incognia as an innovator;
- Conduct market, competitor, and segmentation research to inform our product, marketing, and sales strategies;
- Understand and document our buyer’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make;
- Work with sales to create materials and strategies that improve performance at each stage of the sales process;
- Partner closely with demand generation on events, email, and advertising programs that help build demand and drive revenue.
What you will bring to the role:
- 3+ years of product marketing experience, preferably at an early or growth stage enterprise software company;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong messaging skills, attention to detail and ability to create and edit content at an expert level;
- Proven ability to understand and simplify complex, technical topics for business audiences;
- Compelling storyteller who can engage and educate colleagues, customers and partners;
- History of productive collaboration with product and sales;
- A team player who is always willing to roll up your sleeves and get scrappy
- Self-driven & proactive, you are often thinking about what can be tackled next;
- Ability to take ownership of the business and think like a founding team member;
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, balancing both strategic and tactical responsibilities;
- Willingness to work with a culturally diverse team located in different timezones, up to 10% travel;
- Native or expert English speaker;
What you can count on:
- Annual compensation: USD 100.000 – 130.000
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance;
- 100% remote work environment;
- Remote work stipend – $100/month;
- 22 business days PTO per year, flexible;
- Paid sick leave;
- Employee Stock Options Program (ESOP);
- Potential fast-tracked career advancement opportunities;
- Experience building something from the ground up.
What to expect from the process:
Selected candidates will be invited to schedule an introduction call and potentially progress through the following stages:
- HR interview;
- Interview with VP of Marketing;
- Interview/s with team members;
- Written exercise;
- Share examples of previous work, which includes published articles, video presentations, or podcast interviews;
- Reference calls;
- CEO interview for culture fit.