Industry Dive has an exciting internship opportunity for an undergraduate student or recent graduate to learn about all aspects of operations. The Revenue Operations department is a cross-functional team responsible for driving growth and efficiency across sales, marketing, finance, product and customer success teams. As an intern, you can play a direct part in the process improvements and data management that drives success. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to explore a career in operations and get hands-on experience at a media company.
- Take the lead on 1-2 small-scale projects, overseeing everything from conception to completion
- Work alongside Sales Operations to understand the business processes and tools that support sales reps
- Assist Systems Administration with data enrichment, cleansing, and deduplication within the CRM
- Help across enablement efforts review and optimize collateral
- Organize and improve documentation
Who will love this Internship:
- A rising senior or recent graduate looking to gain operations experience
- You have a passion for technology and data, and the idea of getting experience with industry-leading software (Salesforce, Gong, Outreach, SalesNav, ZoomInfo, etc) excites you
- You are process-oriented
- You enjoy multitasking and have superior time-management and organization skills
- You have strong communication skills
Compensation for this role is $17.00/hour.
Not all candidates will check all of the requirements listed above, and that’s OK — we still want to hear from you. Industry Dive strives to provide an inclusive and welcoming environment, and applicants who belong to traditionally underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Industry Dive is an equal opportunity employer and we strongly encourage people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply.
If you feel comfortable doing so please feel free to note which pronouns you use in your application (for example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, ze/zir/zirs, etc.)
Industry Dive will not be able to sponsor applicants for work visas.
About Industry Dive
Industry Dive is a leading business journalism company. Nearly 13 million decision-makers across 20+ competitive industries rely on our exclusive insight and analysis delivered through 28 publications.
Follow us on social media