We’re Asia’s fastest-growing predictive people analytics company making the voice of 600,000+ employees feel heard and valued with our AI-enabled engagement bot – Amber. Our rapidly growing product is loved by 225+ customers like Myntra, TATA, Samsung, Lenovo and we’re looking to make our next orbital jump to USA with help from a seasoned leader like you.
Having closed our Series A round of $12Mn with Tiger Global and Jungle Ventures and growing 100% YoY for 3+ years, we are poised to build a new category in the global HR tech landscape. Guided by our 6 core values, we’re a 150-player strong team of young, ambitious, and relentless individuals breaking all rules and helping people leaders across the world rewrite the rules of employee engagement.
We are looking for a seasoned Sales Development Leader with a proven track record of successfully leading SaaS products for market expansion. Someone who can drive a global sales development team to exceed targets along key business metrics. The person should be excited about helping their team build strong customer relations, grow inFeedo’s presence with new customers via geographical and segment growth, build a mid to long-term strategy and help identify and groom the next leaders from within the team.
What will you be doing?
- Own the overall SAO teamtarget that fuels the company revenue target.
- Working closely with Sales leadership, HR, and SDR Manager to identify hiring needs for the current and future quarters to be prepared for all growth scenarios.
- Own growth and overall developmentof the current SDR team which includes 1 SDR Manager and 18 SDR’s across different segments in India and South East Asia.
- Work closely with the Rev opsteam to improve conversion rates across the SDR pipeline from MQL to SAO.
- Work on bringing science to sales and redefine outbound strategies.
- Regularly liaison between growth and sales leadershipto ensure alignment across functions.
- Work closely with marketing to ensure both teams work towards a common goal.
Who will you work with?
What skills do you need?
- 7 + years of relevant experience of which 4 years as an SDR Manager with a measurable track record in selling B2B SaaS software to CXOs as SDR.
- Extremely strong communication and email writing skills.
- Experience of working closely with marketing.
- Ability to interpret historical data shared and take concrete actions to improve team performance quarter on quarter.
- Recruited and/or lead a 7 + member SDR team.
What happens after you apply?
- Step 1:Within 15-20 days of your application – which is wholesome, original & expressive – our People Team will reach out to you for a quick chat.
- Step 2:Within 4-6 days of chatting with the People Team, you will get a call from someone from your future team to discuss the job role.
- Step 3:If all goes well, we’ll welcome you to our office for your future manager to deep dive into the role with you and for you to show off your skills through a small task.
- Step 4:After a quick interaction with the People Team, if our vibes match, a tête-à-tête with the founding team follows.
If we mutually enjoy the 4 steps, we high-five and jot down the next steps for you to come join us. 🙂
Our expectations before you click “Apply Now”
- Read about inFeedo and Amber
At any step, if things don’t work out, we proactively send an email. You are welcome to ask for feedback and reapply in future 🙂
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at inFeedo. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, or education.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.infeedo.com.
Follow us on social media