Looking for an exciting opportunity to work at a leading provider of enterprise-class storage solutions? If your answer is yes, Infinidat is a five-time “Leader” in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, Three-time Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Primary Storage 25% of the Fortune 50 are customers Best-in-class solutions for primary storage, modern data protection, disaster recovery, business continuity, and cyber resilience Comprehensive, SLA-based guarantees for performance, availability, and cyber recoverability!
As Infinidat’s EMEA & APJ regions continue to grow we are seeking an experienced and results-oriented Sales Operations Manager with the commercial knowledge to design, communicate and negotiate at the highest client and partner financial level. In addition, the Global enterprise infrastructure landscape is becoming one of flexible, consumption-based, and as-a-service models which need to be constructed to maximize revenues and margin position whilst delivering on the commercial goals of the client.
This is a customer-facing commercial deal-making role responsible for partnering with the Company sales teams in our largest and most strategic pursuits. End-to-end responsibility for the commercial and financial solutions to help drive deals to successful execution and increase win rates whilst also protecting and enhancing the commercial and financial interests of the Company. In this role, the individual will be front line, customer-facing with a hands-on approach and be fully conversant in large and complex deals including non-standard contracts, as-a service consumption, customer financing, capacity on demand, and complex international deals.
- Negotiator/advisor on large and complex deals in EMEA and APJ
- Educating the salesforce on required positioning and approaches.
- Supporting international contract creation with global strategic partnerships
- Key member of strategy leadership team supporting 3-year business transformation goals
- Develop and execute commercial sales strategies that align with the Company’s overall business objectives.
- Support the sales pipeline and ensure that opportunities are being effectively prioritized and managed by the sales team.
- Analyze sales data to identify trends, gaps, and opportunities and develop action plans to address them.
- Support standard and non-standard deals from start to finish, acting as a trusted advisor for Sales and Customer Success
- Assist with quote generation and provide quote reviews.
- Handle escalations for non-standard deals and agreements
- Provide guidance on deal structuring in a way that meets customers’ requirements, and sets them up for maximum success.
- Get involved early in the deal process to prevent show-stopping issues later in the booking process.
- Work with Rev Ops colleagues to ensure processes are documented and that changes are communicated to stakeholders.
- Partner closely with various stakeholders from Sales, Finance, Product, Marketing, and Legal to maintain and enhance quoting and contracting processes.
- Identify opportunities to improve the sales process, identify bottlenecks, resolve inconsistencies, and improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Participate in deal reviews and commercial conversations with Sales and Customer Success
- Monitor and respond to deal structure/registration, pricing, CPQ, and other Salesforce.com support requests.
- Use reports and the dashboard from Revenue Operations, to look for patterns/trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Marketing, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales operations, sales management, or related field.
- Proven track record of driving revenue growth through effective sales strategies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with customers, partners, and vendors.
- Experience with Salesforce.com and familiarity with CPQ preferred sales analytics tools, and other sales-related technologies.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to motivate and manage a team.
- Able to work extended hours during the quarter-end cycles and as needed.
Ability to speak fluent Hebrew is a plus.
If you are a highly motivated and results-driven individual with a passion for sales and business operations, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.