‘People don’t hate advertising. They’re just annoyed by thoughtless and irrelevant noise. Can you blame them? Who wants to see ads meant for someone else – or nobody in particular? We want to help create a reality where advertising speaks directly to you.’ – Dmitri Lisitski, Co-Founder and CEO at Influ2.
Influ2 is the first and only platform to deliver ads to specific individuals by name. We’ve transformed how businesses approach B2B advertising. Now, marketing teams can create a unique journey for each decision-maker at every targeted account, and salespeople know precisely who to call and what to say. This makes closing deals a lot easier. Over 100 enterprises and mid-market companies worldwide, including industry leaders like Capgemini, Snowflake, and Hexaware, have adopted our person-based advertising.
As the Head of Partnerships, you will take the lead in nurturing and expanding our network of strategic partners. Your primary responsibility will include recruiting new partners, optimizing collaboration, and ensuring that both organizations derive maximum value from the synergies we create. We are seeking a strong builder to scale our Partner model. Our ideal candidate will be looking to get their hands dirty in a fast-paced environment to build a model that is scalable, repeatable, and predictable.
What you’ll do:
- Develop, manage, enhance, and expand our strategic partnerships to drive growth.
- Create benchmarks to measure partner success and analyze key performance metrics.
- Proactively address partner needs and concerns, ensuring their satisfaction and ongoing engagement.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to coordinate resources and ensure the success of each partnership.
- Participate in and develop team-building and professional development activities.
- 3+ years of experience in partner development with a focus on SaaS.
- Background in Martech, partnering with Marketing agencies.
- Willingness and ability to travel both domestically and internationally when necessary.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Strategic Collaborator: You have a knack for understanding a partner’s business and then forging a mutually beneficial partnership to create synergies between our organizations.
- Relationship Builder: You thrive on building and nurturing relationships. You’re deeply concerned with our partner’s success.
- Effective Executor: You excel in translating strategies into action quickly.
- Team Player:You’re a collaborative leader who promotes a meritocratic approach. You understand the importance of sharing knowledge, both within your team and across departments.
- Innately Curious:You have an insatiable desire to learn more about the market as well as our partners.
- Marketing Agency Network: You possess a well-established network of Marketing Agencies contacts. Preferably, you’ve worked in a similar space in the past.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills:You are a communication bridge and the main negotiator, skillfully managing relationships and driving strategic partnerships to boost our growth and market presence.
- An analytical mindset and keen attention to detail: You thrive on digging deep into data, extracting actionable insights, and utilizing those findings to optimize existing partnerships and forge new, value-driven ones.
- No Ego: We have a no-jerk rule here at Influ2, with no exceptions. We believe that asking for help and making mistakes are key elements of learning and developing.
* At Influ2, we highly appreciate a wide range of experiences and backgrounds. So, even if your history doesn’t perfectly match our list, we would still be delighted to receive your application and learn more about you!
What’s in it for you?
- Startup environment. Influ2 has a flat organization without hierarchy in communication. Horizontal communication is encouraged, and everyone’s opinion is essential.
- Working alongside a team of professionals distributed among ten countries, setting the new global B2B advertising standard, already adopted by Fortune 500 companies.
- Flexible working environment when it comes to your schedule and location preference. We don’t have fixed working hours. Choose where and when you work.
- Progressive commission structure and performance bonuses.
- Excellent Insurance Plan, which includes Medical, Dental, and Vision.
- A generous and flexible PTO policy that empowers you to take the time you need, ensuring you come back refreshed and ready to make an impact.