The Sales Coach is a senior-level role within our Global Sales Enablement Team dedicated to building Infor’s internal Center of Excellence, focusing on developing the capabilities of our digital and field sales teams. You will be responsible for creating and leading compelling coaching programs across the areas of sales processes, methodology and sales skills to support the continuous development of our sales managers and sellers through the adoption of best practices and laser sharp market messaging.
Infor’s continued growth as a leading industry-specific cloud solution provider. You will apply your experience as a successful software sales executive to coach the sales organization to drive results. We are looking for creative, out-of-the-box thinkers that can make a significant business impact!
A Day In The Life Typically Includes
- Develop Coaching programs that create an environment of trust and empowerment for sellers’ personal growth ownership of their performance.
- Deploy programs that build the essential skills and behaviors that motivate, educate and inspire our sales teams in support of them reaching their quotas and goals.
- Coach front-line managers in a coach-the-coach model to scale effective sales coaching across the region.
- Provide engaging coaching interactions with participants through sharing relevant, real-world selling experiences to reinforce best practices.
- Augment curriculum with impactful simulations and roleplaying exercises to reinforce key concepts and learning objectives.
- Challenges sales teams to think beyond the surface messaging to develop their storytelling capabilities, building impact and credibility throughout the buyer journey.
- Sits-in/observes sales calls providing feedback to reinforce positive and to correct negative behavior
- Leads debrief sessions to evaluate coaching and learning effectiveness taking a continuous improvement approach to developing coaching programs.
- Equivalent work experience.
- Experience in sales management or senior account management, quota- carrying role.
- Communication and storytelling skills that engages and motivates.
- Able to operate at and influence C-Suite level.
- Experience of Training, coaching or facilitation to leaders and sellers.
- Bonus points for prior experience in Sales Enablement.
- MEDDPICC or equivalent certified or equivalent experience. Not essential as training will be provided
- Bonus points for being a certified sales coach or equivalent prior experience in a sales coaching role.
US Hybrid Office/Home Location: Alpharetta, GA; Dallas, TX; St. Paul, MN
Infor delivers end-to-end ERP and strategic edge applications that are integrated and delivered in a multi-tenant cloud. We believe that customers need industry-specific solutions and that one size does not fit all.
We are proud to serve more than 68,000 companies worldwide. Infor is a standalone subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc., which has annual revenues of over $110 billion.
For more information visit www.infor.com
The information above is not complete and may change once joining Infor in future but this is a guide of the overall role. Please find further information here: http://www.infor.com/
At Infor we value your privacy that’s why we created a policy that you can read here.
Our Guiding Principles set the standard for how we work with one another. They define who we are as an organization and guide everything we do. By applying the same shared values that unleash prosperity in free societies—such as value creation, integrity, responsibility, free speech, and toleration—we encourage one another to take initiative and to challenge the status quo.
We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Principle Based Management™ (PBM™). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, PBM™ prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Follow us on social media