Inovalon was founded in 1998 on the belief that technology, and data specifically, would empower the transformation of the entire healthcare ecosystem for the better, improving both outcomes and economics. At Inovalon, we believe that when our customers are successful in their missions, healthcare improves. Therefore, we focus on empowering them with data-driven solutions. And the momentum is building.
Together, as ONE Inovalon, we are a united force delivering solutions that address healthcare’s greatest needs. Through our mission-based culture of inclusion and innovation, our organization brings value not just to our customers, but to the millions of patients and members they serve.
Inovalon’s Payer Healthcare solutions help payers improve member care and outcomes while achieving greater operational performance and efficiency with sophisticated analytics and dynamic business intelligence. Powered by the Inovalon ONE Platform, the Payer product suite offers seamlessly integrated SaaS-based products that contain add-on custom solutions such as insights, analytics, and provider tools to enable health plans to achieve high-quality performance in today’s data-driven healthcare ecosystem. As part of the Payer team, Payer Product Marketing Manager would accelerate the marketing strategy, market and brand awareness, and elevate customer-facing materials.
Overview: Inovalon is looking for a Payer Product Marketing Manager who can help Inovalon to both innovate and grow by driving the Marketing team’s tight, integrated relationships with Payer Product, Client Success and Sales. The Payer Product Marketing Manager is a strategic thinker who can influence the product direction while helping to plan and execute demand generation campaigns designed to dramatically increase the Inovalon client base. In this role, you will drive the internal and external communication of our product value propositions. You will develop relevant, credible and differentiated positioning and messaging for our products through innovative and creative marketing assets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Inovalon in the market;
- Manage integrated Payer product marketing plan, developing the strategy of the marketing programs that drive demand for Inovalon solutions;
- Lead the development of content website, sales collateral, lead generation, videos, blog posts, webinars, infographics, and sales tools that support the selling / marketing of Inovalon solutions;
- Plan the marketing support surrounding the launch of new Payer products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan;
- Work collaboratively across various groups including Product Management, Development, Design, Marketing, Sales, Client Success and Operations; and
- Drive competitive analysis and positioning to influence Inovalon solution value proposition.
- Maintain compliance with Inovalon’s policies, procedures and mission statement;
- Adhere to all confidentiality and HIPAA requirements as outlined within Inovalon’s Operating Policies and Procedures in all ways and at all times with respect to any aspect of the data handled or services rendered in the undertaking of the position;
- Fulfill those responsibilities and/or duties that may be reasonably provided by Inovalon for the purpose of achieving operational and financial success of the Company;
- Uphold responsibilities relative to the separation of duties for applicable processes and procedures within your job function; and
- We reserve the right to change this job description from time to time as business needs dictate and will provide notice of such.
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing. Experience in Payer healthcare product marketing preferred;
- Experience marketing technology products & services and/or within a B2B company preferred;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- High energy, enthusiasm and initiative; and
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or related field.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Sedentary work (i.e., sitting for long periods of time);
- Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force;
- Frequently or constantly to lift, carry push, pull or otherwise move objects and repetitive motions;
- Subject to inside environmental conditions; and
- Travel for this position will include less than 5% locally usually for training purposes.